What Are You Playing Right Now?

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Probably general ideas only, just as Surgeon Simulator won't teach us to perform surgery, I think.
I have played plenty of surgeon simulator and I am fairly certain that I zero sense of how a surgery could be done, at least not any more than before.

On the other hand I did a lot of time on different flight simulators over the years and I feel like I could help if the pilot had an heart attack and I was asked to land the damn thing (don't verify this claim)

24 Jun 2022
I fucking loved shining force back in the days! Is it on psplus premium? I was looking for it not too long ago.

Dunno, I'd have to check that giant list again. But if we're talking SF III tho, I highly doubt it is. Sega just do not want to touch their Saturn legacy or bring any of those games to modern platforms sadly.

But yeah man, it's friggin' awesome. Nearing Chapter 5 on Part 1; I've been waiting for a long time before promoting any of the cast because I read that promoting them a bit later gets you better stats post-promotion, at least up to a point. Grace, Masqurin etc. are in the clear, but I need to get Synbios some big EXP soon. Can't wait to start smithing some of these minthrils, either (maybe should've picked up an extra Dark Matter when I had the chance tho, oh well).

Just Platiniumed Persona 5R, not just one of the best game of generation, but one of the best game of all time.

FWslp6XXEAQY7e1

I think this one or the regular one were on sale with Sales of Summer event. Probably should've picked it up then, but I'll always be in the market to pick it up sometime in the future, probably when I have more time to play it.

Altho one of the next things I'm considering picking up are that Blade Runner re-release on PSN, and probably the revamped Little Big Adventure 2 release on GOG.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Finished GoW… what a game ❤️.

Now I started FFVIIR Intergrade but well it is already two nights that I can’t beat the first boss because I sleep while playing it… I wake up most of time with Cloud already dead lol

I mean how can Square do a battle system so tedious and boring?

It is a bit than FFXV battle system but even so it is ridiculous bad :(.

ZubraZap

6 Jul 2022
I'm a returning citizen to Nintendo Land since I'm back on board with the prestigious Japanese company after years of not owning any of their products (been a fan since the beginning). I rejoined the ranks as a new owner of a Switch Lite (got mine back in March). So my current selection of titles on my playlist is dominated by Switch games now. Even though I'm still messing with PS4 games like Elden Ring, I shuffle beating Switch titles in between playing that and Forbidden West. The last crop of games I completed:

1. Trek to Yomi (PS4)
2. Kirby and the Forgotten Land (Switch)
3. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (Switch)
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge (Switch)

Still playing:
1. Horizon: Forbidden: West (PS4)
2. Elden Ring (PS4)
3. Grim Dawn (PC)

24 Jun 2022
I'm a returning citizen to Nintendo Land since I'm back on board with the prestigious Japanese company after years of not owning any of their products (been a fan since the beginning). I rejoined the ranks as a new owner of a Switch Lite (got mine back in March). So my current selection of titles on my playlist is dominated by Switch games now. Even though I'm still messing with PS4 games like Elden Ring, I shuffle beating Switch titles in between playing that and Forbidden West. The last crop of games I completed:

1. Trek to Yomi (PS4)
2. Kirby and the Forgotten Land (Switch)
3. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (Switch)
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge (Switch)

Still playing:
1. Horizon: Forbidden: West (PS4)
2. Elden Ring (PS4)
3. Grim Dawn (PC)

I need to get back into Nintendo Land sometime myself, but my immediate gaming purchase plans are PS+ Premium, a PS5 (hopefully), and...an Apple TV. I need to try out that Fantasian game and Yu Suzuki's new game.

But I could prob just borrow a family member's Switch Lite in the meantime tbh.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Running through Guardians of the Galaxy on PS5. Really good game, near the end of it and probably will likely do a second run through it to platinum. I also need to go through the online for the trophies to plat TLOU.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Running through Guardians of the Galaxy on PS5. Really good game, near the end of it and probably will likely do a second run through it to platinum. I also need to go through the online for the trophies to plat TLOU.

Enjoyed the story of Guardians a surprising amount! Really well written.

Reactions: Dick Jones

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Let’s try again.
It is 8pm here… I’m sure I won’t fall sleep 🤔

I need to beat that boring first boss in FFVIIR… will Square Enix ever do an exciting Bartley system again?

Edit - OMG I opened the game and it back with the Spider things shooting me lol