What Are You Playing Right Now?

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Launching a new business and its taking so much of my time I just don't have the energy for a new game and learning its lore and shit lol

Decided to go to my comfort food of gaming and started a new game on Oblivion. Such a great game. When I do put out a bunch of content and take a week off and just relax, I am looking forward to stressless week of just playing something new. I got The Ascent off of PSN a few weeks back and I might play that soon.

Tell me about it! haha

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Replaying Control: Ultimate Edition on the PS5, then on to Sniper Elite 5 and clearing out more of the backlog.

I love Control but had a glitch where it stopped counting kills for some of the trophies, so I couldnt get the Plat. Ive finished the game 2 or 3 times now and still same thing happened.... gave up.

Let me know if Sniper 5 is worth getting, always was interested in playing those games...

OP
OP
Explosive Zombie

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
Danganronpa is cool, I've been playing it little by little, a few hours whenever I feel like it.
Got 1+2 remix on sale and so far i'm enjoying it a lot.
I hear Wasteland 3 is really solid but I know nothing about it.

Danganronpa is pretty neat if a little long in the tooth for the type of game it is.

Wasteland 3 is this really awesome mix of old-school PC RPG and X-COM with emphasis on choices that matter, it's very Fallout and why shouldn't it be? It's from the people who birthed Fallout as well as the first Wasteland, the main inspiration for Fallout.

Hobbygaming

27 Jun 2022
Absolutely, Sony should have picked them up for the chump-change they were selling for.
Some great IP's too...Deus Ex and Soul Reaver etc.

Great film material too.
Tomb Raider would've been big for Sony, imagine it with some good melee and better weapons

Hungry Emma Stone GIF

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I'm playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS5), with glorious 60 fps patch.

Kinda wish Crystal dynamics and that franchise went to a publisher who knew how to make the most out of them.

There's quite a lot of quality there.
Beat Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

Now playing EA Squadrons. (Will definitely replay this with PSVR2 if it's compatible)

I'm mostly going through past PS+ games in my backlog waiting for Stray.

24 Jun 2022
Hoping to finally get back into Horizon Forbidden West this weekend; haven't even installed the latest update yet, I'm interested to see how the new skill point redistribution freedom works (not that I have any big problems with my current build). I'm also kind of wondering if I should save some portion of the playthrough for when I pick up a PS5; just watching the 60 FPS footage has been awesome and with the upgrades to Performance Mode that absolutely sounds like the definitive way to play the game.

Can blame Shining Force III for that, it has basically stole away most of my gaming time. With the English patches for the last two Scenarios out figured it was finally time to play it. There's more than a handful of Japan-only PS1 & PS2 JRPGs/adventure etc. games I wouldn't mind seeing English translations for on PS+. PS1 Kowloon's Gate one of the top among them. There should be a way for these companies to work with fan translations in some official capacity.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Hoping to finally get back into Horizon Forbidden West this weekend; haven't even installed the latest update yet, I'm interested to see how the new skill point redistribution freedom works (not that I have any big problems with my current build). I'm also kind of wondering if I should save some portion of the playthrough for when I pick up a PS5; just watching the 60 FPS footage has been awesome and with the upgrades to Performance Mode that absolutely sounds like the definitive way to play the game.

Can blame Shining Force III for that, it has basically stole away most of my gaming time. With the English patches for the last two Scenarios out figured it was finally time to play it. There's more than a handful of Japan-only PS1 & PS2 JRPGs/adventure etc. games I wouldn't mind seeing English translations for on PS+. PS1 Kowloon's Gate one of the top among them. There should be a way for these companies to work with fan translations in some official capacity.
I fucking loved shining force back in the days! Is it on psplus premium? I was looking for it not too long ago.