What are you trying to pre-order tomorrow ?!

Preorder

• PRO

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • PRO 30th

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Slim 30th

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Controller 30th

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Portal 30th

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Got the Controller and the Portal

Gonna try and sell my current Portal hopefully someone or a friend will bite

Reactions: rofif

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
How much? Assuming you're in the US. Or are you trying to sell it locally to avoid shipping?
Hey! So guess what I actually tweeted about selling my portal earlier before making this comment. One of my friends says he's interested 🫠. My price was $130 as I really only used it when I was traveling.

Reactions: Entropi

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
Hey! So guess what I actually tweeted about selling my portal earlier before making this comment. One of my friends says he's interested 🫠. My price was $130 as I really only used it when I was traveling.
No biggie, glad you found an interested buyer, and congrats on getting the 30th anniversary portal. I might try my luck with it again if there's a restock in the future

• Shake
Reactions: Danja

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
No biggie, glad you found an interested buyer, and congrats on getting the 30th anniversary portal. I might try my luck with it again if there's a restock in the future
Thanks much man! Knowing Sony Portal stock might be low for a bit, I dunno why they're so cautious with this device when it comes to quantity. But I hope you'll be able to snag one