What are you trying to pre-order tomorrow ?!

Preorder

• PRO

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • PRO 30th

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Slim 30th

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Controller 30th

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Portal 30th

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
After waiting for 40 minutes, I finally got in and... I somehow got the slim 30th. Does anyone know if this thing comes with a cover for the disc drive, or are we stick with mismatched plates if we want to add the drive?
this is what is included
playstation-5-slim-digital-edition-30th-anniversary-limited-edition--pdp_main-1920.jpg

playstation-5-slim-digital-edition-30th-anniversary-limited-edition--pdp_main-1920.jpg

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
The Pro is still up on PS Direct. I’m surprised it's still available. I’ll wait for Best Buy.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Ohhhh I opened the thread thinking about games :D :D :D

I don't need any of the options in the poll for now.
I'm still waiting to one of my controller to break to buy on Astro or Concord one (if I can find it when that happens).

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
So, it is saying on PS Direct that product "currently isn't available" regarding Pro 30th Anno. Does this mean another batch is coming??

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Entropi

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
I went back for the 30th anniversary portal but it was sold out. Then I was trying to order the disc drive for the slim I got, but the site was going nuts so I closed it out. Hopefully they'll have the disc drive later, and it would be nice if I could get the 30th anniversary portal at some point in the future, but I won't lose any sleep if I don't

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I tried 4 times to get a controller. Now they are all sold out. FML.

Don't mind me everyone as I take the slow walk down shame lane.......

Sad Squad GIF by Buick

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
They say patience is a virtue and boy are they right. I secured my pre order after work. Grabbed the regular Pro. The que line was gone by the time I login into PSdirect. I login the Pro was right there front and center and clicked add cart and the rest is history.

Reactions: Luffy123
OP
OP
rofif

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Do the controllers come with that ps1 cable too?
anyway - I might still cancel my slim 30th anniv preorder. I really don't need it and I doubt I will sell it with good price (not that I want to bother with that).
But I do live the box, plates and I think it even comes with grey stand.
Like... if I open it and take the plates and stand out... what then ? Do i give that slim away to my nephew or wtf. Kinda pointless getting it just to sit in the basement. but I couldn't resist :D
And I already have both a stand and drive waiting here.

Controllers are no brainers. keeping them.
Portal I don't need and didn't buy or want.
Pro 30th - not sold here
Slim 30th? still questionable. It was 630$ pln to usd