What did you get yourselves for Christmas. CHRISTMAS haul..

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Not specifically just for Christmas but this month has been a nice haul, games wise.

Okami HD
Outlast Trinity
Legacy of Thieves collection
FF7 remake Intergrade
Bully (digital)
Paradise Hotel (Digital/PSVR2)
Far Cry 6 ultimate
RE5 HD

And I'm this close to getting more. Maybe 1 or 2 more games.

Problem is, I do this almost every month and the games just sit there. I have a few of them still sealed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Not specifically just for Christmas but this month has been a nice haul, games wise.

Okami HD
Outlast Trinity
Legacy of Thieves collection
FF7 remake Intergrade
Bully (digital)
Paradise Hotel (Digital/PSVR2)
Far Cry 6 ultimate
RE5 HD

And I'm this close to getting more. Maybe 1 or 2 more games.

Problem is, I do this almost every month and the games just sit there. I have a few of them still sealed.
Lmk how Paradise Hotel is, thanks. Nice haul! Enjoy it.

• Shake
Reactions: Johnic

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
@Gamernyc78

Can you check with admins and have that PSVR2 thread stickied? Could be our official PSVR2 thread. Much easier to check stuff in it, as I frequently look it up to see new trailers and people's impressions.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
@Gamernyc78

Can you check with admins and have that PSVR2 thread stickied? Could be our official PSVR2 thread. Much easier to check stuff in it, as I frequently look it up to see new trailers and people's impressions.
Yeah tht was my purpose in creating it. Our official PSVR 2 thread. I will ask.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
So far I got a sealed deluxe copy of Legacy of the Aegean for Switch. It doesn't have many reviews on any version (out on all major platforms) but they are universally positive and it is giving off potential future "hidden gem" vibes to me.

My copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 3, which I ordered at the start of the month, finally arrived and I started it last night. Its a banger so far. What a badass main protag.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
So far I got a sealed deluxe copy of Legacy of the Aegean for Switch. It doesn't have many reviews on any version (out on all major platforms) but they are universally positive and it is giving off potential future "hidden gem" vibes to me.

My copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 3, which I ordered at the start of the month, finally arrived and I started it last night. Its a banger so far. What a badass main protag.
Nice, enjoy it.

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
New Sony Tv to replace an 8 year one that goes to second room. Also snagged a series x for $150 after deal and trading in old xbox one(360 and OG games have never been better) Awaiting the PS5 pro next year to get a second PS5 About 30 days until the barrage of big Japan games for PS5 start coming for 2024

Last edited: