What do you think will sell more Dragon Dogma 2 or Rise of the Ronin. Both release in March.

Which one do you think will sell more?

• Total voters

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Rise of the Ronan, I reinstalled Dragons Dogma a few weeks ago and the gameplay doesn't click with me anymore as lots of better games have released on this genre since the 1st game. That 18 minute footage of Dragon Dogma 2 gameplay looks like the same boring gameplay of the 1st game. I'm out.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Rise of the Ronan, I reinstalled Dragons Dogma a few weeks ago and the gameplay doesn't click with me anymore as lots of better games have released on this genre since the 1st game. That 18 minute footage of Dragon Dogma 2 gameplay looks like the same boring gameplay of the 1st game. I'm out.
I know I want to get both but I really didn't like DD1 combat did not feel gd to me so I'll just wait for reviews on the combat.

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
I reckon DD2 will review extremely well. Might even be a mini Elden Ring like moment

Rise of Ronin will probably review mostly in the 7s and be forgotten from what I've seen

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I reckon DD2 will review extremely well. Might even be a mini Elden Ring like moment

Rise of Ronin will probably review mostly in the 7s and be forgotten from what I've seen
OH I think it's actually the opposite considering DD history and mediocre to good first game.

Kx11

Banned
7 Jan 2024
Katar
flickr.com
Thts what some ppl thought about Ghost of T..

Here we are 10 million copies sold later.

Nobody thought that

ROR is the same devs/engine heck all effects on screen are from Nioh/Wo Long/Stranger of Paradise, not to mention the camera angle and sprint animations, it's all Nioh 1

I guess it's TN's Sekiro since they include flying/gliding

• haha
Reactions: KiryuRealty
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Nobody thought that

ROR is the same devs/engine heck all effects on screen are from Nioh/Wo Long/Stranger of Paradise, not to mention the camera angle and sprint animations, it's all Nioh 1

I guess it's TN's Sekiro since they include flying/gliding
BS alot of ppl did lol smh Not even tht most ppl thought the story would be trash and not authentic to Japanese lore because they are American devs lol this was constantly talked about but hey whatever revisionist history to prove your fallacious point.

Reactions: KiryuRealty

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Dragon's Dogma 2 will outsell Ronin on PlayStation 5 alone. It's a sequel to a known IP that a lot of people have wanted for like a decade while the other is a new IP and is a Nioh souls like type game. Also, Dragon's Dogma 2 is getting a lot more advertising, marketing and gameplay trailers showcasing the game including walkthroughs where as Ronin has had a few trailers and info on a blog post which isn't going to get it done.

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
I think Dragon's Dogma 2 will sell more due to more hype, but Rise of the Ronin will still sell pretty well

Reactions: Gamernyc78