What has been the funniest meme this gen?

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
For fuck sake, take your tiny cock and thin skin arguments and have a slap fight in the other threads. This is meant to be funny pics only, no one cares about your autism.

Craig meme wins.

Not just because of how badly the design was, even after Phil assured us it wasn't going to be bad.
It wasn't just how laughably bad the pics were airbrushed.
It wasn't even how in the live showing of the game, the guy said "there's zero pop in or elevators hidden as loads screens", as he went up a lift, looking into the rock to avoid pop in.

All of that can be forgiven.
The funniest part was how Phil bumbled out onto stage, wearing a Craig t shirt and a shit eating grin, pulling an IRL "how do you do, fellow kids" meme, while simultaneously being the 'crying npc wearing a mask' because he didn't understand why Craig was so funny.

That event was worse than any Mattrick fuck up

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
For fuck sake, take your tiny cock and thin skin arguments.

You take that back, my cock is massive.

Big Chicken GIF

OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
For fuck sake, take your tiny cock and thin skin arguments and have a slap fight in the other threads. This is meant to be funny pics only, no one cares about your autism.

Craig meme wins.

Not just because of how badly the design was, even after Phil assured us it wasn't going to be bad.
It wasn't just how laughably bad the pics were airbrushed.
It wasn't even how in the live showing of the game, the guy said "there's zero pop in or elevators hidden as loads screens", as he went up a lift, looking into the rock to avoid pop in.

All of that can be forgiven.
The funniest part was how Phil bumbled out onto stage, wearing a Craig t shirt and a shit eating grin, pulling an IRL "how do you do, fellow kids" meme, while simultaneously being the 'crying npc wearing a mask' because he didn't understand why Craig was so funny.

That event was worse than any Mattrick fuck up
You just shot yourself in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about having a giant cock culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is on the internet where you can become successful by telling others they have a tiny cock. If you slander someone over their cock size, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the general public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to support you for your craig meme suggestion, nor will they support any of your other memes you bring to this thread. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but you have just alienated the general public with this petty name calling.

xollowsob, publicly apologize and take back your small cock slander or you can kiss your business goodbye.

It's just a meme

• fire
Reactions: xollowsob

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Alright so for the fun of it let us compare the PS5 from November 12th, 2020 to June 2nd, 2024 (1298 Days) vs the Switch from March 3rd, 2017 to September 21st, 2020 (1298 Days) and see how the exclusives compare

So here are all the switch games on that list that are on other platforms:
1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild - release on Wii U on the Same day as Switch
2. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 3 year old port of Mario Kart 8 on Wii U
3. Pokken Tournament - Port of a Wii U 2016 Game
4. You have Xenoblade Chronicless listed here twice in 2017 and 2018. I guess you are talking about the expansion that came out in 2018 and if your going to count that as a separate game you might as well count Horizon Burning Shores on PS5 then
5. Bayonetta 1 and 2 is a wii u port and bayonetta 1 is one 360, PS3, and steam
6. Hyrule Warrirors is a Wii U Port (It also had a New 3DS version but I'm not sure if that counts as the same game.)
7. Sushi Strikers had a 3DS port on the same day
8. Donkey Kong Country TF is a 4 year old Wii U port that was $10 more expensive on switch (They also tried to remove the wii u version on the eShop when this released as well.) https://www.gameinformer.com/b/news...-freeze-removed-from-wii-u-digital-store.aspx
9. Captain Toad Treasure Tacker is a 4 year old Wii U Port but even if you count it as a new game on switch because of the Odyssey content, the Switch port also released on 3DS the same day as well
10. Octopath Traveler is on PC and Xbox One as well. For some reason this never came to PS4
11. WarioWare Gold 2018 is a 3DS? I'm not too sure why you included it on the list?
12. New Super Mario Bros Deluxe is a port of a 2012 Wii U Game
13. daemon x machina got a Steam port on February 13th, 2020
14. Tokyo Mirage Session is a port of a 2016 Wii U Game
15. Pokemon Cafe also released on mobile
16. Kirby Fighters 2 just missed out as it released on September 23rd, 2020 (which was Nintendo's 131st Anniversary)
17. Pikmin 3 Deluxe is a Wii U Port
18. Part Time UFO released in October of 2020 so it missed out and also has an iOS and Android ports
19. Super Mario Bros 35 released in October 2020 so it missed the cut off date
20. Mario Kart: Home Circuit released in October 2020 so it missed the cut off date
21. Hyrule Warriors released in November 2020 so it missed the cut off date
22. Fitness Boxing 2 released in December of 2020 and missed the cut off date

Now there are three games on that list I'm not too sure of:
Mario Tennis Aces- This feels like what Mario Tennis Ultra Smash was suppose to be but Nintendo needed a Holiday 2015 game so they released an early build of Mario Tennis Aces on Wii U

Another is XenoBlade Chronicles 1- This already was remastered on New 3Ds and it's how I played and beat the game back in 2016. I now this is extra remastered for the switch but should this really count as another switch exclusive?

Lastly Super Mario 3D All-Stars is literally ports using emulation to run SM64, Sunshine, and Galaxy, Should this really count as a new game?

That leaves you with:
1-2 Switch
Snipperclips
Flipwars
ARMS
Splatoon 2
Mario and Rabbids
Fire Emblem Warriors
Super Mario Odyssey
Kirby Star Allies
Labo Variety
Labo Robot
Mario Tennis Aces
Go Vacation
Labo Vehicle
Super Mario Party
Pokemon Let's Go
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Fitness Boxing
Tetris 99
Yoshi Crafted World
Labo VR
Box Boy +
Cadence of Hyrule
Mario Maker 2
Marvel Ultimate Allience 3
Fire Emblem Three Houses
Astral Chain
Kirby Clash
The Legend of Zelda Links Awakening Remake
Ring Fit
Luigi's Mansion 3
The Stretchers
Pokemon Sword/Shield
Brain Training
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Deluxe
Animal Crossing New Horizons
Good Job!
Xenoblade 1
Clubhouse games 51
Jump Rope
Paper Mario Oragami King
and lastly Super Mario 3D all-stars

which is a long list but not many heavy hitters in it besides Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 3, and Mario Odyssey But a couple years from now how many of those games will get Switch 2 remasters and get kicked off the list of exclusive switch games.
Also some of those games like Super Smash Bros and Splatoon 2 had help of quick development thanks to The previous entries on Wii U

You seem to think I use that as a list of Switch exclusives- no, I made it as a list of Nintendo/TPC published Switch games or games with Nintendo co-operation (Rabbids, etc.) I was asked to provide my self-made list of Nintendo-published games (in regards to how many Switch exclusives were out in the first three years,) so I did.

The second XB2 was Torna (which is cut off on the list since its actually an excel document copy/pasted into an e-mail and then print screened, since it was intended only for my own personal use. I wouldn't normally include DLC/expansions seperately (and you'll note that in other cases I did not,) but in North America it got a standalone physical release that doesn't include the base game so yeah, it counted for my original purpose. I think there might be one or two others that got cut off by "invisible borders" in particularly busy quarters. Like I'm pretty sure the Stetchers and Overcooked should be in there somewhere.

OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
You seem to think I use that as a list of Switch exclusives- no, I made it as a list of Nintendo/TPC published Switch games or games with Nintendo co-operation (Rabbids, etc.) I was asked to provide my self-made list of Nintendo-published games (in regards to how many Switch exclusives were out in the first three years,) so I did.

The second XB2 was Torna (which is cut off on the list since its actually an excel document copy/pasted into an e-mail and then print screened, since it was intended only for my own personal use. I wouldn't normally include DLC/expansions seperately (and you'll note that in other cases I did not,) but in North America it got a standalone physical release that doesn't include the base game so yeah, it counted for my original purpose. I think there might be one or two others that got cut off by "invisible borders" in particularly busy quarters. Like I'm pretty sure the Stetchers and Overcooked should be in there somewhere.
you also forget snipperclips plus which was a holiday 2017 game.
But thanks for more context. I apologize if my analysis came off as rude or snarky. with that extra info that is fair list and don't see any problem with it.
I guess it's just a bit unfair to compare the PS5 "Only Games" when covid caused a huge chip shortage which hindered the PS5 install base for the first two years or slightly more.
It kinda why Games like Pokemon Ultra Sun and moon were 3DS only games in holiday 2017 and a lot of people got pissed cause the rumors at the time were Pokemon stars coming to the switch that holiday. Heck the 3DS got a lot of support until 2019 with Luigi's mansion Remake and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story Remake.
Were seeing history repeat itself with so many remakes here at the end of the switches cycle

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
you also forget snipperclips plus which was a holiday 2017 game.
But thanks for more context. I apologize if my analysis came off as rude or snarky. with that extra info that is fair list and don't see any problem with it.
I guess it's just a bit unfair to compare the PS5 "Only Games" when covid caused a huge chip shortage which hindered the PS5 install base for the first two years or slightly more.
It kinda why Games like Pokemon Ultra Sun and moon were 3DS only games in holiday 2017 and a lot of people got pissed cause the rumors at the time were Pokemon stars coming to the switch that holiday. Heck the 3DS got a lot of support until 2019 with Luigi's mansion Remake and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story Remake.
Were seeing history repeat itself with so many remakes here at the end of the switches cycle
Well lets be real here, between their own offerings, their deals with select third parties and the China Hero project, they would have a similar list, if they stopped supporting PS4 and porting to PC. Its on them that they have not done that.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming

Thread Title: What has been the funniest meme this gen?​

Not sure why people are talking about game lists and platforms in some sort of i'm right your wrong, No you
When this is a meme thread and meant to be funny memes and not a measuring contest

Move On Ok GIF by Rosanna Pansino

OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Last edited:

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Probably the one of that guy Ginger Prime where he completely creams his pants when he hears Phill Spencer names announce at the Square Enix event.