What is the deal with the Xbox series s? No one is buying it?

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Or you can buy it in a Shop now Pay later apps in 3 or 4 installments at no extra cost. I really don't see the value of this $150 saving which gives you a console with 1/3 the resolution, ps3 gen textures and 30 fps.
I think that the appeal is the back catalog of 360 and og Xbox that run better on it than they originally did.

The rest makes no sense. Not does the series X anyway.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I think that the appeal is the back catalog of 360 and og Xbox that run better on it than they originally did.

The rest makes no sense. Not does the series X anyway.
If the backward compatibility was REAL backward compatibility, and not recompiled binaries for a small list of games, and if the Series S could run discs, maybe it would be worth it for garage-sale bargain hunters.

Sadly, the reality is that it really isn’t good for much of anything.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
If the backward compatibility was REAL backward compatibility, and not recompiled binaries for a small list of games, and if the Series S could run discs, maybe it would be worth it for garage-sale bargain hunters.

I'm trying to help people with their questions. The friend I have that has one uses it mainly for this (even he noticed that other games run too badly to be enjoyed properly).

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

A lot of youtubers pushed it as a cheap emulation machine, but that's a very niche market. Most people would prefer new games.