What is your favorite game trailer of all-time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 13

I started playing Witcher 3's Blood and Wine DLC on my Steam Deck recently and it reminded me of the impact that the CG trailer had on me when it came out. I've never been so proud of offline CG rendering (before Love, Death, Robots) before. What is your favorite game trailer regardless if it's CG or not.

"A Night To Remember" by Digic Pictures

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I started playing Witcher 3's Blood and Wine DLC on my Steam Deck recently and it reminded me of the impact that the CG trailer had on me when it came out. I've never been so proud of offline CG rendering (before Love, Death, Robots) before. What is your favorite game trailer regardless if it's CG or not.

"A Night To Remember" by Digic Pictures

I like your thread

Behold Perfection,

Play it loud, real loud to get into that groove.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Deleted member 13

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
There are many... I am/was a huge trailer collector with over 150 selected trailers in my "trailers" folder lol....
My fav for sure:

DNF 2001 trailer

But followed closely by:
Gta iv TV ad - omg I was cumming so hard in 2008. The 360 version of this game is still the best. That game lived to my expectations and even more so. The 360 version is still my fav with the blurry, vaseline look. I really really like the atmosphere, motion blur, depth of field... I've spend countless hours driving around the city at night, listening to journey radio station. Amazing amazing game. The reason I will never sell my 360! The original gta iv experience will never be the same. Evne on modded pc version, it's hardly the same.!

Obviously Gears of War trailer... one of my fav games too. Just as gta iv above, my mind was blown and I finished this game so many times. Ultimate version suuuucks aasssss!

This crazy Phantom pain trailer. All of it!

Doom 3 trailer. pure teen nostalgia!

Fallout 3 bus. My father's fav trailer!

Lost Odyssey. Amazing trailer. I still never played the game lol

Plenty plenty more but let me finish with this thing.
AND A SPECIAL TREAT !!! I was so hyped and into game trailers in 2005/2006, teenage me made this trailers compilation.
It is the only ever thing like that I did lol. I remember hellgate london ending up pretty bad and I still never played FF 13 !!!
Give it a watch :) Haha I've not seen this in so many years. Brings back memories! Guess I was all about the transitions then haha !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.