What is your favorite game trailer of all-time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
This was the greatest moment I can remember. Definitely helps that they featured Basil Poulderis’ Conan the Barbian music (all time greatest movie soundtrack ever)

E3’s greatest moment… all downhill since

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
does the resident evil 7 E3 2016 reveal count as a trailer? it seems to have gameplay in it but man that logo reveal at the end was just perfect!

Reactions: Deleted member 13

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Another one of my favorites. Seeing it so many years later and after having played the game so many years later, clearly shows how this was never going to run on a PS3 and why it was stuck in dev hell for so long.

So glad Sony didn't pull the plug on this one. Wished they gave it some PS5 love.

Crylyte

10 Jul 2022
The Lands Between

Simply put, no other trailer has grabbed me quite like this one has. I went from having no interest in Battlefield to counting down the days till Battlefield 1 released.

As shit as Dice has become, I have to give credit where credit is due, even today they can create some of the most hype inducing trailers out there.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 13

Another one of my favorites. Seeing it so many years later and after having played the game so many years later, clearly shows how this was never going to run on a PS3 and why it was stuck in dev hell for so long.

So glad Sony didn't pull the plug on this one. Wished they gave it some PS5 love.

Yea it was pushing hardware too much. I can see the screen tearing in it. I always loved Ico.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Ironically, I never played the sequel to this game. I loved the first one. I think I wanted the main character to play as in the first one but they presented the death character (with no sword).
The original was the best and I consider it a classic. The second game was still beautiful, but it was all about "everything is bigger" mindset. Unfortunately, the series went down hill after that due to change of developers.

Cragarmi

Moderator- From the United Kingdom
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Ironically, I never played the sequel to this game. I loved the first one. I think I wanted the main character to play as in the first one but they presented the death character (with no sword).
The Deathinitive edition is on PS+

Reactions: Bo_Hazem
Status
Not open for further replies.