What Xbox games do you think will come to PS5 by the end of this year?

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
We have one game released and 3 more confirmed to release, all in the next few short months.

This leaves 7-8 months for Microsoft to bring more games across, which many commentators assume will happen, notably Tom Warren.

Shinobi602 also seems convinced that more games are on the way.

List what games you think will come below and compare that to what games you would actually like to see come to PS5 (I see some mention Ori, Killer Instinct and Forza Horizon sometimes)

Give us your reasoning too for why you think each game would come to PS5.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
I expect at least Starfield to be ported this year.

And this is my list of MS games I would actually like to see come to PS5:

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I think Starfield is likely, at least an announcement.

Killer Instinct & Forza Horizon since they're both live services.

I think lots of people would appreciate Ori.

Reactions: Sircaw

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
A lot.

Killer Instinct is already heavily rumored due to updates.

I’d take the rumors about Flight Simulator and Starfield coming after its first major dlc sounds about right too.

MCC and Forza Horizon (Horizon being their most successful MGS game) may make it out this year too. I expect 4 releases every 3 months. And it will be MCC over Infinite due to being able to sell each individual bungie Halo a la carte.

They’re third party. It’s gonna be everything. There’s also potential of OG Xbox and 360 games from Crimson Skies to Jet Set Radio Future finally being available again.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
A lot.

Killer Instinct is already heavily rumored due to updates.

I’d take the rumors about Flight Simulator and Starfield coming after its first major dlc sounds about right too.

MCC and Forza Horizon (Horizon being their most successful MGS game) may make it out this year too. I expect 4 releases every 3 months. And it will be MCC over Infinite due to being able to sell each individual bungie Halo a la carte.

They’re third party. It’s gonna be everything. There’s also potential of OG Xbox and 360 games from Crimson Skies to Jet Set Radio Future finally being available again.

4 ever 3 months would be crazy... I mean, that is a lot. I don't think the Xbox crowd would like that very much, its been tough enough for them...

But if it did happen, I would definitely pick up many of the games you mentioned.

I didn't see that KI had updates, that is really interesting. It would be a great addition to the fight scene and maybe get more players in EVO... higher billing.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Starfield for sure.

I think it’d be in their best interest to port killer instinct if they really intend on bringing it back. I also wouldn’t be surprised to see all the Age of Empire games, those aren’t selling Xbox’s, they’re PC games and they already did the work of giving it proper controller support.

• brain
Reactions: Sircaw and Bryank75

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
The one that makes a ton of sense is insomniac’s Sunset Overdrive. Insomniac’s name alone would move a ton of units on PS alone, its a old title at this point, from the leak data at insomniac, so few xbox players have played and paid for it that it just recently broke even on development cost. Seems like an obvious one

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
I think Starfield this year. Reckon Indiana Jones, Avowed and Hellblade will come next year to help Xboys cope.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Yep, I agree with most of the posters above; Starfield seems like a real possibility.

Forza i am not convinced about, I would think sony would be like no to that, as they have there own flagship game to compete against that.

Gears collection, I think, would definitely be in the pipeline.

And I hate to say it, Redfall, I'm not sure how many people are still playing that wreck, but it can't be many. I can see that coming across as one of the new games in the not to distant future.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Hopefully Forza Horizon 5

And Flight Simulator for PSVR2
The only games Im interested are these in VR and Halo Collection as I use to own them.
Id buy both of those only if they have PSVR2 versions but I seriously doubt MS will make those kind of efforts.

Not gonna happen unfortunately, Id be hella surprised

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Yep, I agree with most of the posters above; Starfield seems like a real possibility.

Forza i am not convinced about, I would think sony would be like no to that, as they have there own flagship game to compete against that.

Gears collection, I think, would definitely be in the pipeline.

And I hate to say it, Redfall, I'm not sure how many people are still playing that wreck, but it can't be many. I can see that coming across as one of the new games in the not to distant future.

I really wish Sony made there own version of a open world arcade like Racer like Horizon.

Get a junior team plus some vets to use the GT assets and engine to make it. Seriously it cant be as expensive as making a new game and all GT named games are gonna sell.

Or do it with the MotorStorm IP which would cost alot more and not sell as much

I dont really think GT competes with Horizon tbh.
Forza Motor Sport does though

Last edited: