Which MS game ported to PS5 would excite you the most when included in PS+?

Which MS game ported to PS5 would excite you the most when included in PS+?

• Total voters

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
None. If Black & White still was a thing, that would be my choice.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
MS has only 1 game i care about. Killer Instinct and its amazing soundtrack. You have to be stupid not to port that so you can finally enter EVO.
Killer Instinct isn’t a competitive game for far more valid reasons than not being on PlayStation.

It’s unbalanced dial-a-combo garbage that simply isn’t high-level tournament quality. It’s a kusoge.

• haha
Reactions: Lord Mittens

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
Killer Instinct isn’t a competitive game for far more valid reasons than not being on PlayStation.

It’s unbalanced dial-a-combo garbage that simply isn’t high-level tournament quality. It’s a kusoge.
DId you see what they brought back in 2023? The king of unbalanced, 1 player only combos.
capsule_616x353.jpg

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I could see myself sitting on the Dualsense while playing Hi-fi Rush to feel those vibrations up there where the sun don't shine but that's it 🤷‍♂️

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
Download the soundtrack rip, then.

A decent soundtrack is far from being reason enough to include a game in tournaments.
I don't even care if its in EVO, just port the game, fuck it. MS can cater just for me. They cater to toaster freaks.

24 Jun 2022
I chose Flight Simulator, but mainly because it being in PS+ would also perhaps encourage more PSVR2 sales with the inevitable VR mode support included.

Tho I honestly don't see most or any of these going to PS+.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
Really only Ori. At this point though - I doubt I will support any MS games at full price as I don't like what they are doing / has done to the gaming industry from Paid Online to Ads on consoles and Gamepass.

• Heart
Reactions: Nhomnhom