Which MS game ported to PS5 would excite you the most when included in PS+?

Which MS game ported to PS5 would excite you the most when included in PS+?

• Total voters

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I don't have an overwhelming interest in any one game but Forza Horizon and Sea of Thieves along with Hifi rush are games I would try out and I think Flight Sim would definitely have an audience with it's niche on PlayStation.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
The concept of Sea of Thieves sounds like a good way to waste an hour or two. I've actually never watched gameplay videos of it so maybe that's why I find it interesting.
The gameplay would be cool if the following:

-There were more than 5 parties allowed per server
-Crossplay wasn't so insufferable (tryhards on PC absolute devastate console peasants in PvP)
-The game had more than 6 enemy types
-There was ingame progression that mattered other than cosmetics
-Treasure was more varied and you actually found interesting things

For example I would absolutely play the heck out of it if there were 10v10 combat servers or 5v5v5v5 with multiple factions and a capture the flag/king of the hill type game mode, or some sort of RTS/FPS hybrid where you fought over and captured islands to grow your economy etc

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Oh yeah, forgot to say, not really MS games but I’d definitely get Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey if they were ported

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I would buy consider buying MCC and Starfield. MCC to have all my Bungie games in one place. Starfield because I kinda enjoyed BGS games in the past and would’ve played it had the buyout not happened.

I’m fine with continuing to game without either… not much else. Xbox sucks lols. So in reality I would buy zero since I refuse to support them with my dollars.

(Would love to see ports of JsRf and Panzer Dragoon Orta)

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
None! But maybeeee a new Gears if they make it less grounded and static. We aren't in 1990 anymore. You have games like Uncharted 4 with Nate climbing, flying all over but last Gears you couldn't even jump over certain 2 foot ledges? I know Gears are big guys with heavy armor but come on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doncortez77
OP
OP
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I've never played the Gears of War games.

I think the two Ori games would be top of my list, then the Gears of War series, then HiFi Rush, then the Master Chief Collection.

Senua 2 could be a nice looking walking sim.

And maybe Indiana Jones for that John Williams score and if they manage to make a good game.

Bring them all over

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I want
Ryse son of Rome
Sunset Overdrive
Quantum Break
Blue Dragon
Rare Replay
Crazy Taxi 3
Panzer Dragoon Orta
The Blynx games
Shin Megami Tensei 9

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezekiel

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Genuinely zero of those. MS has completely strangled their games with incompetence. It's not even about them being exclusive, or Xbox titles, I am just thoroughly uninterested in any of those games.

Reactions: Dabaus

rac3r

27 Sep 2022
A remake of the gears trilogy and MP would be the only thing I’d be excited about from Xbox. Nothing you listed intrigues me.