Which MS game ported to PS5 would excite you the most when included in PS+?

Which MS game ported to PS5 would excite you the most when included in PS+?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I chose Flight Simulator, but mainly because it being in PS+ would also perhaps encourage more PSVR2 sales with the inevitable VR mode support included.

Tho I honestly don't see most or any of these going to PS+.
Pretty much all Bethesda titles have made their way into PS+, and well past Zenimax buyout, why would these titles be different?

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
GOG have been struggling to find a way to bring it back for YEARS. Guess who's blocking the re-release the most. One hint: not EA.
Yeah, thankfully GOG is not the only option.

Good Morning Hello GIF by Saturday Night Live

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Only game I "want" is HiFi Rush and I own it on Steam, the only reason I'd want it on PS is for a physical version. It being on PS+ or digital only does nothing for me, and I couldn't care less about any other Xbox game

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
True, it's none, but seeing Halo not just on PS but given away for free would be the clearest sign of how far Xbox has fallen since their heyday*.

*Clearest sign to the media, given that they believe Xbox had a heyday to speak of.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
I just want an easy way to play arcade perfect KI and KI2 on PC without resorting to emulators. Rare replay should be on PC.

24 Jun 2022
Pretty much all Bethesda titles have made their way into PS+, and well past Zenimax buyout, why would these titles be different?

Those were likely contractually obligated prior to the acquisition, but Flight Sim wasn't an acquired property.

Then again unless a substantial amount of "gamified" content were added, Flight Sim may not be a big seller so better to put it in PS+ in that case.

Reactions: Ezekiel

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Killer Instinct isn’t a competitive game for far more valid reasons than not being on PlayStation.

It’s unbalanced dial-a-combo garbage that simply isn’t high-level tournament quality. It’s a kusoge.

What a shit take. Not surprising from the biggest defender on the site lmao

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
True, it's none, but seeing Halo not just on PS but given away for free would be the clearest sign of how far Xbox has fallen since their heyday*.

*Clearest sign to the media, given that they believe Xbox had a heyday to speak of.

Well, worth noting that back in the day Halo was indeed in development for PS2.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Would love to have the Forza Horizon franchise on Playstation.

Sea of Thieves would be nice too

And Flight Simulator for PSVR2 would be dope.

Reactions: Kokoloko

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Would love to have the Forza Horizon franchise on Playstation.

Sea of Thieves would be nice too

And Flight Simulator for PSVR2 would be dope.
Flight sim in psvr2 could be neat. But sea of thieves sucks, i played it both on xbox and pc with my friends. It was actually cool for the first 3-4 hours but it fell off FAST.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Flight sim in psvr2 could be neat. But sea of thieves sucks, i played it both on xbox and pc with my friends. It was actually cool for the first 3-4 hours but it fell off FAST.
The concept of Sea of Thieves sounds like a good way to waste an hour or two. I've actually never watched gameplay videos of it so maybe that's why I find it interesting.