Why Are People Happy That Concord Is Failing?

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
I think the same psychology applies here. Concord failing allows them to live in a preferred fantasy. They like to think, however wrongly, that Live Service market is crashing and PlayStation is going back to single player games focus.

man i never knew someone else would figure this out, one of my favorite hobbies is laughing at those guys, bc theyre always derailing threads or whinning about the most basic stuff like "monster hunter not having gender locked armor anymore"

it brings me a special kind of joy knowing gaas and dei are not going anywhere despite all of their rage

like, just look at this dude, its the prime example:
Gamers are getting worn out. You let it slide for awhile, but eventually questions are raised.

some gamers really thinks that there is some magical change in the air, bc the old and strong IP concord is failling, its priceless bc we know sony will probably put a girl being the protag of 60% of ghost of tsushima and spider-man 3 can be even more woker, the screenwriter of this type of discussion is a hilarious dude

Last edited:
  • brain
Reactions: Men_in_Boxes

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
man i never knew someone else would figure this out, one of my favorite hobbies is laughing at those guys, bc theyre always derailing threads or whinning about the most basic stuff like "monster hunter not having gender locked armor anymore"

it brings me a special kind of joy knowing gaas and dei are not going anywhere despite all of their rage

like, just look at this dude, its the prime example:

some gamers really thinks that there is some magical change in the air, bc the old and strong IP concord is failling, its priceless bc we know sony will probably put a girl being the protag of 60% of ghost of tsushima and spider-man 3 can be even more woker, the screenwriter of this type of discussion is a hilarious dude
Every piece of evidence that can be used to paint my preferred narrative will be. Every piece of evidence that counters my preferred narrative is ignored. It’s so bizarre.

Humans like living in their fantasy bubble. Not me, truth is way more interesting.