Will there be a September showcase

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
All i care about this year is a ps5 pro.

A showcase in september or even early next year won't make a difference for me.

Not like anything revealed in the showcase is gonna be released in that timeframe anyway.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I think that there will be a pre-Tokyo Game Show State of Play (not a showcase), featuring mainly Asian games.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I think that there will be a pre-Tokyo Game Show State of Play (not a showcase), featuring mainly Asian games.
Do you think they will announce Pro? They’re gonna need to have a title to showcase it with, like. Horizon or something. Like PS4 Pro did

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Do you think they will announce Pro? They’re gonna need to have a title to showcase it with, like. Horizon or something. Like PS4 Pro did
I think they'll announce it in September for a November release mainly with a PS Blog with a few videos of old and recent games showcasing the difference/new techniques to improve games, but I think it's likely that may also appear in that State of Play and may also be present in TGS.

PS4 Pro represented a small portion of the total PS5 sales, so I think they won't give the PS5 a lot of protagonism. I also think that it would be better for them to don't announce it at the same time than many great games to avoid overshadowing.

Something they could do would be to announce it a few days before of the SoP with a PS Blog and a few old videos, and announce they'll provide more details later at the SoP.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
My guessing 11 September because fuck it, if I'm right I can dupe some gullible fuckers out of cash by claiming i know stuff. If it is not on that date I can claim plans changed. Also pay me.

Win win for me

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I wouldn't hold my breath on Fairgames. That CGI trailer in combination with Haven Studios formation date, means it's probably a ways off.
I would hold my breath for fall 2025, thats what its leaked release window was. Though, yeah, it always could be delayed.

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
I don't know about making re0 remake a dlc , I want them all to be full length games not like re3 remake although I do like it it definitely should've had more content
Its just a theory I have. RE4 Separate ways is about the same length as RE0 so I could be it as DLC for RE1 remake remake or maybe just included with it to justify a RE1 remake remake

• thisistheway
Reactions: Kokoloko

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Season 3 Message GIF by The Simpsons

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
It sure is but Sony can't even match that anymore.
How about a Concord SoP? Take it or leave it.

But yeah, I doubt it. At this point I expect nothing from them. They've been dragging their 1st party feet, unless it's to cancel something.

Last edited: