Will you be boycotting Activision-Blizzard games from now on?

What will you do?

• I will boycott all ABK games

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • I will boycott Call of Duty

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I will boycott some ABK games

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I will not boycott ABK games

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • I am moving to Xbox because of the deal

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I am moving to PC because of the deal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VillaiN

Veteran
10 Feb 2023
Diablo releases one a decade. And from what i played, diablo s dry as paint. Im doing same shit for hours. Already boring. And its live service. I read about seasons and shit. Likely im selling it soon. That God 4 physical.

I bought mw2, codafter a decade. I played everything else and buddy wanted something to play together. I dont care about it. They can do what they want.

Zero interest in spyro, crash or wow, starcraft.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I just nuke 2 of Microsoft accounts with hundred dollars of digital purchases.

Since graduation, I haven't touched other Microsoft products besides from Windows, probably will switch to Linux too.

Reactions: VillaiN

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
I just nuke 2 of Microsoft accounts with hundred dollars of digital purchases.

Since graduation, I haven't touched other Microsoft products besides from Windows, probably will switch to Linux too.
This is not enough. You have to also boycott products and services from other companies that use MS products. Otherwise you're a dirty hypocrite.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
COD boycotts don't work. It's too big of a brand and has no competition. The only thing that could kill it is themselves.

I'll have to see if being on Gamepass and the subsequent decline in buy to play sales detioritaes the product enough to scare off the audience

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I can't remember the last Activision Blizzard game I bought, I think it was the Crash Nitro Kart for PSP or something like that. The acquisition or their potential exclusives doesn't affect me.

In recent times I only played Hearthstone -but it's F2P, and I didn't pay anything- for a few months, but that's all.

I played a bit some CoD and other of their games from time to time to investigate them but mostly not at home.