Will you be buying Concord on launch?

Will you be buying Concord at launch?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
We can make predictions but why not a good ole’ fashion poll?

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
Question of the poll is a bit misleading. It leaves the possibility that those who voted no, might buy it after launch.

Question should just be without the "at launch".

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
OP
OP
Vertigo

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Question of the poll is a bit misleading. It leaves the possibility that those who voted no, might buy it after launch.

Question should just be without the "at launch".

Things can change. There will be those waiting for user and critic reviews and impressions. Undecided in that case.

I hated the beta so I’m a sound “no” at the moment but I’m still willing to see how actual user impressions and player engagement works out.

And if it manages to survive the year it could be a different and better game a year from now.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Definitely will be buying it but I've held off my purchase as I'm still waiting on FireWalk to come out with a roadmap of post launch support.

I feel there's a lot of discussions happening behind the scenes with them and Sony, so I'm waiting to see how the launch also plays out.

But it's definitely getting my support one way or the other as the beta was fantastic

OP
OP
Vertigo

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
… and for those waiting for reviews.

Any day one reviews without the game launching to the wider audience will be BS since the playerbase and population will be everything. Which is why I assume there won’t be any. Well there shouldn’t be.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
laughing-haha.gif

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Definitely will be buying it but I've held off my purchase as I'm still waiting on FireWalk to come out with a roadmap of post launch support.

I feel there's a lot of discussions happening behind the scenes with them and Sony, so I'm waiting to see how the launch also plays out.

But it's definitely getting my support one way or the other as the beta was fantastic
Coward. Biggest Concorde shill and still won’t commit to preorder.