• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Yep, 100% will be buying three copies to give and play with my good friends @JAHGamer and @arvfab.

We Are All In This Together Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Coward. Biggest Concorde shill and still won’t commit to preorder.
I don't Pre-order games, are we still in the PS3 era? 🤣

I pay for good Internet, I can buy whatever I want and download it in less than hour 😉

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I think Concord has been the most consistent game on this forum... Want a hit thread? Put Concord in the title 😏

• haha
Reactions: Kokoloko

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I don't Pre-order games, are we still in the PS3 era? 🤣

I pay for good Internet, I can buy whatever I want and download it in less than hour 😉
Preorders are what sets the sales tone and is all important for the success of a title. Put your money where your mouth is bro.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
OP
OP
Vertigo

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’m actually quite surprised danja hasn’t pre-ordered.

At this point I might just flip just to check it out because I don’t think many will. I do this sometimes just to know for myself for a fact. But the beta rubbed me the wrong way and I was like “okay, feels like destiny but slower and less crazy — back to Destiny.” So I know it’s likely I won’t play it and have just pissed away money on something I’d possibly hate.

This is also designed for younger players and there may be a huge disconnect here amongst us. Hero shooters and the characters that come along with them now can all burn for all I care. I feel the same about Valorant after having tried it. It’s a friggin cartoon. I’m good

Like I said, I’m betting against it but if somehow it launches to buzz and a grassroots campaign somehow takes hold… I’m willing to be surprised.

We’re seeing a lot of new players make a debut. Sometimes big splash. Most have fizzled out. This shows us that the online player is thirsty and will be until Monster Hunter comes in and takes over.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022

At this point I might just flip just to check it out because I don’t think many will. I do this sometimes just to know for myself for a fact. But the beta rubbed me the wrong way and I was like “okay, feels like destiny but slower and less crazy — back to Destiny.” So I know it’s likely I won’t play it and have just pissed away money on something I’d possibly hate.

This is also designed for younger players and there may be a huge disconnect here amongst us. Hero shooters and the characters that come along with them now can all burn for all I care. I feel the same about Valorant after having tried it. It’s a friggin cartoon. I’m good

Like I said, I’m betting against it but if somehow it launches to buzz and a grassroots campaign somehow takes hold… I’m willing to be surprised.

We’re seeing a lot of new players make a debut. Sometimes big splash. Most have fizzled out. This shows us that the online player is thirsty and will be until Monster Hunter comes in and takes over.
The Concord beta made we want to play Destiny 2 as I'm not a fan of PvP. Also I hadn't a Scooby Doo what I was doing in the game. They needed a few videos ahead of time or connected to the Beta to show what you could do. If I saw the PvE the game expects to do, I might bite.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Zero interest in it. I knew I wouldn't like the game the moment the first trailer released. Same goes for Fairgames. Not a fan of these hero arena shooters in general.

In fact, I don't even play much online unless it's Battlefield or a Naughty Dog MP title.

Reactions: Sircaw and arvfab

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Wish this has been a more gritty, military shooter. Not massively into live service games, but this looks like it's made for teenagers, and the blatant DEI doesnt help.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Preorders are what sets the sales tone and is all important for the success of a title. Put your money where your mouth is bro.
That has nothing to do with with me? The whole concept of pre-ordering a game digitally is dumb to me unless you only want to pre-load early. I don't pre-order digital games or games in general unless it's a physical edition with limited quantity. Is the PS store gonna sell out of digital copies at launch or right after? It's not my job as a gamer to give devs or Sony money early.

Damn so you were ready to kill people over dissing this game but you won't preorder it? 😳😂😂😂
Realize my only issue I had was people like you shitting up the beta threads when you refused to play it? Many people here tried it and didn't like it and I was fine with that.

And again, since i'm always a very consistent person, my exact comment on this very topic, ironically in a thread about Concord as well.
I don't even see the point in pre-ordering games anymore in a digital landscape... It's not like the PS store is gonna sell out lol. And I don't care to pre-load my Internet speed allows me to not care, plus most games allow you to start playing after a certain percentage is downloaded.

I do think the beta has helped somewhat but even people I played with just said they will buy it when it's out... There's 11 people on my friend list that has it preordered, which surprised me when I checked few days ago.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I'll be buying the game lol. I just need them to stop being cagey about their post launch roadmap. I feel they are changing some stuff behind the scenes and I'm just waiting for better communication from them honestly. Everything has been so amateur about the handling of this game when it comes to marketing it,

But i will be supporting in the end,

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
That has nothing to do with with me? The whole concept of pre-ordering a game digitally is dumb to me unless you only want to pre-load early. I don't pre-order digital games or games in general unless it's a physical edition with limited quantity. Is the PS store gonna sell out of digital copies at launch or right after? It's not my job as a gamer to give devs or Sony money early.

But you even said you are waiting on a roadmap from the devs first “ I've held off my purchase as I'm still waiting on FireWalk to come out with a roadmap of post launch support”.…😂. Bro If you look up the meaning of hypocrisy in the dictionary, it will have your avatar next to it.

Definitely will be buying it but I've held off my purchase as I'm still waiting on FireWalk to come out with a roadmap of post launch support.

I feel there's a lot of discussions happening behind the scenes with them and Sony, so I'm waiting to see how the launch also plays out.

But it's definitely getting my support one way or the other as the beta was fantastic

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
But you even said you are waiting on a roadmap from the devs first “ I've held off my purchase as I'm still waiting on FireWalk to come out with a roadmap of post launch support”.…😂. Bro If you look up the meaning of hypocrisy in the dictionary, it will have your avatar next to it.
Seems to me you're seeking a dumb argument to fill the empty void in your boring life.

I've been vocal about them not showing a road map which is something they should have had ready to go at this stage. What does any of this have to do with me not pre-ordering a game that isn't out? Considering I don't Pre-order. If I had said I wasn't buying the game you'd have some sorta point in here.

You don't even know what the definition of hypocrisy is considering you're using it wrongly in here.

As I said .... So let's see how well your Low IQ self can comprehend now

I'll be buying the game lol. I just need them to stop being cagey about their post launch roadmap. I feel they are changing some stuff behind the scenes and I'm just waiting for better communication from them honestly. Everything has been so amateur about the handling of this game when it comes to marketing it,

But i will be supporting in the end,

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Seems to me you're seeking a dumb argument to fill the empty void in your boring life.

I've been vocal about them not showing a road map which is something they should have had ready to go at this stage. What does any of this have to do with me not pre-ordering a game that isn't out? Considering I don't Pre-order. If I had said I wasn't buying the game you'd have some sorta point in here.

You don't even know what the definition of hypocrisy is considering you're using it wrongly in here.
You’ve been on a one man crusade against everyone not liking it, policing threads, being a total dick and you’re not even buying it till you know the roadmap. 🤣🤪

You should hang your head in shame and take a self ban.

Last edited: