Windows Central: "Based on our sources", the next Xbox generation is a traditional console and a handheld

OP
OP
Puff

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
sB4Arki.png

• party
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
we have product for you - it is called a PC!
Hence all the million of bots on “threads”, twitter, instagram making comments about buy a PC instead of PS5.

Im actually serious alot of the questions on twitter and threads saying this, seem ai bot like. All the same sentence structure, generic profiles. MS investment/shilling for sure

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
What needle is it going to move? They might get a couple of million of new subs, not enough for anything.

And this is exactly why I think Sony needs to go for the kill. Just end it already.
Sony has had awhile to go for the kill. They havent even tried, console price drop, announcementsof loads of 1st party games, new 3rd partyu partnerships. Sony could of gone for the head by they are just throwing ammo at MS….

OP
OP
Puff

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
What needle is it going to move? They might get a couple of million of new subs, not enough for anything.

And this is exactly why I think Sony needs to go for the kill. Just end it already.
One of the biggest business problems she wants to address is the fact that the Xbox console has been number three in console sales for years. "The last console we built was, by many measures, the best console of that generation," she says. "But that didn't change our market position." Bond wants her team to realize greater success and says that starts by helping them all imagine a different way forward. "I get to help people see that whatever paradigm they think they're living in isn't true—that you can bend solid steel."

Actually I wouldn’t be surprised if MS changes his mind last min. Once again, Sony is reacting too slowly.

Last edited:

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
MS Had to counter the recent PS6 rumor. I’d say the Next Xbox console could be released at least two years before the PS6 to give itself a fighting chance, with a steep price cut as soon as the PS6 comes out. If so, PlayStation could be cornered on price.

Jobs was always right, MS will keep coming back (and they have no taste).
Acoording to Moores Law is Dead (The guy who accuratley leaked the PS5 Pro specs and the fact sony is working on another handeheld), sony is alot further ahead of MS on next gen plans and design because MS wasnt sure which manufacturer they wanted to go with.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Acoording to Moores Law is Dead (The guy who accuratley leaked the PS5 Pro specs and the fact sony is working on another handeheld), sony is alot further ahead of MS on next gen plans and design because MS wasnt sure which manufacturer they wanted to go with.

If MS concerned itself with quality of its products, then yeah, they are behind. We know that’s not true, though. MS wants to just be there and hope things go their way. That's how Xbox was born.

Reactions: Dabaus

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
If MS concerned itself with quality of its products, then yeah, they are behind. We know that’s not true, though. MS wants to just be there and hope things go their way. That's how Xbox was born.
Truer words have rarely been spoken.

Reactions: Entropi

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Hence all the million of bots on “threads”, twitter, instagram making comments about buy a PC instead of PS5.

Im actually serious alot of the questions on twitter and threads saying this, seem ai bot like. All the same sentence structure, generic profiles. MS investment/shilling for sure
i bet, m$ using real Bots. Ubisoft was caught doing that shit and m$ investing billions in AI servers.
all this social media and youtube a filled with them.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
i bet, m$ using real Bots. Ubisoft was caught doing that shit and m$ investing billions in AI servers.
all this social media and youtube a filled with them.
I would certainly say so.
You can easily tell the difference between “bots” and real people on “threads”. Not just for gaming stuff. But they all have similar sentence structures.

And loads and loads since the PS5 Pro reveal, asking the same questions. “Would you buy a PS5 Pro, why not buy a PC?” Its hilariously bad but the replies are just as bad and obvious

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
Sony has had awhile to go for the kill. They havent even tried, console price drop, announcementsof loads of 1st party games, new 3rd partyu partnerships. Sony could of gone for the head by they are just throwing ammo at MS….

Let's take your unserious comment point by point.

They havent even tried, console price drop

Price drop would cost them billions of dollars, mostly from people who already intended to buy PlayStation and likely wouldn't shift the needle for core Xbox consumers.

announcementsof loads of 1st party games

Announcing games would be going for the kill? They had God of War 2018, Horizon Zero Dawn, Spider-Man, The Last of Us Part 2, and Uncharted 4 on PS4 and people still decided to buy XSS and XSX. What game announcements were they going to make that got core consumers to switch to PS5 at "going for the kill numbers", no you want the announcements for yourself and Sony knows that announcing games early does not increase their sales AND it puts extra pressure on development studios, which makes retention and recruiting more difficult, which in the long run makes games worse... but console wars mirite

new 3rd partyu partnerships. Sony could of gone for the head by they are just throwing ammo at MS….

Sony's partnered with pretty much every 3rd party publisher in the business, so are you talking about exclusivity deals?

These deals cost a tremendous amount of money, money that's at this point better suited towards IP creation.

• brain

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I would certainly say so.
You can easily tell the difference between “bots” and real people on “threads”. Not just for gaming stuff. But they all have similar sentence structures.

And loads and loads since the PS5 Pro reveal, asking the same questions. “Would you buy a PS5 Pro, why not buy a PC?” Its hilariously bad but the replies are just as bad and obvious
Lol, m$ gave up on the livingroom, they need to move the fight into the desktop....ans Sony follows. It's like the final boss that keeps changing fight location 🤣

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Lol, m$ gave up on the livingroom, they need to move the fight into the desktop....ans Sony follows. It's like the final boss that keeps changing fight location 🤣
Reminds me of Sigma from Megaman. Guy doesnt die, multiple times in each game, in multiple entries lol. A virus

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Source: His own cinnamon ring.... Dude is a clown.

Called him out on his BS multiple times and eventually got blocked. That was confirmation for me that he's an oblivious little cuck shill.

Just laugh it off.

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
Why they don't give up ffs?! Your hardware and software sucks, software you acquire goes to hell and loses its once ingenuity and die horribly as well, so why are they still trying especially in hardware???

• fire

Stonehorn81

20 Sep 2024
This is a Jez Gordon article, he's just saying that because he read about the PS6 rumor. And here we are playing into the enemies propaganda. "Wnindows Central" as if they are some prestigious website. That clown Jez Gordon made up a rumor for this article 🤣
Enemies?

MS isn’t my enemy. Competition is good for gaming. I want a strong Xbox like I want a strong Nintendo.

Without competition you get 2006 “work a second job to afford our console” Sony. Or even 2024 Sony, who thought Concord would be a major hit.

Consumers are better off when competition is fierce and strong. And just like every generation, I’ll buy consoles from all three. I’ll also build a new PC every 2-3 years. I like having all the options.