Windows Central-Embracer is showing the dangers of irresponsible consolidation, stands in stark contrast to Xbox (Hmmm paid piece?) Thoughts?

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
This piece is aging well.. Perfect timing indeed.

This is especially brutal when you consider that Sledgehammer had to crunch to release MW3 because other projects' timelines were borked and Activision needed their yearly CoD.

What do they get as a reward? :
We've look at the numbers, this year CoD's was down from the previous one, you lot seems like what we consider here to be "low performers" I think we don't need your services here.

You can bet your ass some of the Activisions execs working with the new regime helped pick the targets to lay offs as well as if they're not totally responsible. Just a happy marriage between the two sets C-suite up top to cull employees propping their asses up even through the horrible decision making happening.

Pieces of shit.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This is especially brutal when you consider that Sledgehammer had to crunch to release MW3 because other projects' timelines were borked and Activision needed their yearly CoD.

We've look at the numbers, this year CoD's was down from the previous one, you lot seems like what we consider here to be "low performers" I think we don't need your services here.

You can bet your ass some of the Activisions execs working with the new regime helped pick the targets to lay offs as well as if they're not totally responsible. Just a happy marriage between the two sets C-suite up top to cull employees propping their asses up even through the horrible decision making happening.

Pieces of shit.
I definitely feel you on this.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Pieces of shit.
ughhhhhhhh, i play games to forget about all that bullshit

• sad
Reactions: Evilnemesis8