Wolverine Associate Narrative Director leaves Insomniac for CDPR

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
read my edit. have fun being outraged over nothing man. I won't be joining you.
Read that Mary Kenney tweet :

"Some of you dont understand how narrative consulting works"

"This is about Sweet Baby, because ive worked with them and theyre one the best in the bizz"

If you still pretend to bat an eye to the this mean youre already folded or admitted defeat to SBI/DEI influence

Youre be like....ok its a DEI'ed game....but fuck it..its a playstation developer..im gona support them no matter what..

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Meme is your last resort when you cant come out with proper answer huh?

Are you really ok with those sweet baby designed consultation ( Mrs Freeze, Jean Grey etc )
Yeah man, fuck the wokes for ruining everything I love!

Better?

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Yeah man, fuck the wokes for ruining everything I love!

Better?
I really dont understand the behaviour of some of the user here

You rather have SBI consultantcy intact than talk bad about them because theyre inside playstation studios and youre too much a of a diehard playstation fanboy to refuse these people?

Last edited:

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I really dont understand the behaviour of some of the user here

You rather have SBI consultantcy intact than talk bad about them because theyre inside playstation studios because youre too muvh a of a diehard fanboy?
Oh please, it’s always sometype of fanboy accusations on this board. I have no problem shitting on Sony. This topic in particular, I don’t have a side to choose.

I don’t agree with those who believe everything needs to be inclusive and appeal to all walks of life, it comes off as forced, reeks of personal insecurity. And I also don’t believe that we should seek out the SLIGHTEST bit of wokeness and rage about it every single game release, that comes off as child-like and creates issues in places that likely didn’t deserve the attention anyway.

Good enough answer for you?

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Oh please, it’s always sometype of fanboy accusations on this board. I have no problem shitting on Sony. This topic in particular, I don’t have a side to choose.

I don’t agree with those who believe everything needs to be inclusive and appeal to all walks of life, it comes off as forced, reeks of personal insecurity. And I also don’t believe that we should seek out the SLIGHTEST bit of wokeness and rage about it every single game release.

Good enough answer for you?
So in other words youre agreeing with me about these particular Mary Kenney is bringing harmfull effect to game studios right

Thanks for admiting i was right

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
So in other words youre agreeing with me about these particular Mary Kenney is bringing harmfull effect to game studios right

Thanks for admiting i was right
Take it as you will brodie 🤣 if you see what I said as a win that’s great

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Take it as you will brodie 🤣 if you see what I said as a win that’s great
What confuses me is

If youre agreeing with what me and gruumz did for pointing out evidence about that mary kenney SBI post

Then why did you attacked him earlier

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Thirty7ven

30 Dec 2023
1 - Former videogames journalist writing for Kotaku and Salon: Check

2 - Blue hair with feminist badass side-shave: Check

a4467e1bbd75998c92fd8e37084aae58.jpg

3 - Says videogame writers need to pull every lever to push more LGBTQ content into games: Check.

My question isn't why she left Insomniac. It's why the fuck is CDPR hiring a seemingly toxic person.
Is she even ticking any diversity box to help on ESG scores, i.e. does she identify as a llama or some crap?

These “writers” who were writing for bottom of the barrel videogame sites really expose how awful talent permeates the industry.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer and Airbus

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
What confuses me is

If youre agreeing with what me and gruumz did for pointing out evidence about that mary kenney SBI post

Then why did you atttacked him earlier

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
And I also don’t believe that we should seek out the SLIGHTEST bit of wokeness and rage about it every single game release, that comes off as child-like and creates issues in places that likely didn’t deserve the attention anyway

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Cant quote you anymore maybe youre afraid now @voke ?

But im serious

Whats so child like and create issues about pointing out a direct tweet from Mary Kenney about her involvment with Sweet Baby? No this isnt me seeking attention, her statement supporting them is there im not making that up

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Cant quote you anymore maybe youre afraid now @voke ?

But im serious

Whats so child like and create issues about pointing out a direct tweet from Mary Kenney about her involvment with Sweet Baby? No this isnt me seeking attention, her statement supporting them is there im not making that up
I think you should take my opinion on the matter and move on. I’ve stated all my feelings on the subject attp.

If you find purpose in being up in arms about this, feel free. my disagreement with you won’t add any more nuance to this topic.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
I think you should take my opinion on the matter and move on. I’ve stated all my feelings on the subject attp.

If you find purpose in being up in arms about this, feel free. my disagreement with you won’t add any more nuance to this topic.
Still dont get the accusation of exposing mary kenney involvement with sbi tweet as child-like and creates issues in places that likely didn’t deserve the attention anyway

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

It's best you stop replying to that member trust me, it will never end

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
It's best you stop replying to that member trust me, it will never end
Well what i dont like is you and voke treating me and gruumz as the bad guy for exposing mary keney involvement with sbi during wolverine development process

Ico

Banned
8 May 2024

he cant, he is losing the cultural war badly and dragging the forum quality down as a result everyday

• haha
Reactions: Airbus