Wolverine Associate Narrative Director leaves Insomniac for CDPR

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
He's a old man in his 60s, whose whole personality, is saying that women are not hot enough in games, and that minorities are too abundant. He is filth and doesn't deserve a platform.

DEI/ Sweet Baby Inc/Hit Detection hate parade is not something I'd invest my time into, that rabbit hole will have you discontent with every form of media imaginable, no matter how small the issue is. The only thing he is "exposing" is how hateful a particular crowd is. This is coming from someone who thinks identity pandering is some of the lamest shit of modern ages, but I don't let it cloud my enjoyment of every little thing.
60’s is not old, especially early 60’s.

• haha
Reactions: Infinity and voke

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
he cant, he is losing the cultural war badly and dragging the forum quality down as a result everyday
I dont engage in such stupid war

How am i at fault for pointing out evidence from grummz about mary keney involvement with sbi inside insomniac studio

Some people here are being stupid

You cant counter argument me because your counter argument is flawed and youre being upset by it and all you can do is to proceed with ad hominem attack

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Story was never Insomniac strength.

Working as a gaming "journalist" should automatically disqualify you from working on actual games. Idk how these talentless hacks like her and Alanah Pearce weasel their way into game studios... There are actual talented writers out there.
I think two of the main writers of Portal had a background of writing about games and so did
Jonathan Blow, but yes, in general it's a major red flag.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
1 - Former videogames journalist writing for Kotaku and Salon: Check

2 - Blue hair with feminist badass side-shave: Check

a4467e1bbd75998c92fd8e37084aae58.jpg

3 - Says videogame writers need to pull every lever to push more LGBTQ content into games: Check.

My question isn't why she left Insomniac. It's why the fuck is CDPR hiring a seemingly toxic person.
Is she even ticking any diversity box to help on ESG scores, i.e. does she identify as a llama or some crap?

I’m quite concerned for Wolverine if this person had any involvement. What is CDPR thinking?

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I think two of the main writers of Portal had a background of writing about games and so did
Jonathan Blow, but yes, in general it's a major red flag.
Gaming journalism back then wasn't the cancer it is today, the bar is so low now that any idiot with a computer or phone can become a journalist

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
1 - Former videogames journalist writing for Kotaku and Salon: Check

2 - Blue hair with feminist badass side-shave: Check

a4467e1bbd75998c92fd8e37084aae58.jpg

3 - Says videogame writers need to pull every lever to push more LGBTQ content into games: Check.

My question isn't why she left Insomniac. It's why the fuck is CDPR hiring a seemingly toxic person.
Is she even ticking any diversity box to help on ESG scores, i.e. does she identify as a llama or some crap?
I mean she looks like a Cyberpunk character....