Wolverine leaked trailer. Enter at your own risk alot of spoilers. |Updated Leaks|.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022

Left i think still look fine and i believe will look better under better graphics in final version

Right yeah thats sweet baby inch alright

Why is insomniac listening to these people

What the hell insomniac you let us down

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
Left i think still look fine and i believe will look better under better graphics in final version

Right yeah thats sweet baby inch alright

Why is insomniac listening to these people

What the hell insomniac you let us down

What’s the source of the image?

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
Not trying to cause controversy here, because I don't really care for either "side"... but Insomniac being close to S.B.I should not be a surprise.
Ted Price has been around a longgggggg time, and he has always been of a certain mindset. And being President of Insomniac for over a decade, him and the executive team working with S.B.I. is kinda "obvious" (for the lack of a better word).

Tin-foil hat theory:
Insomniac had been adamant about being independent since the PS1 era, but when PS started consolidating, I think one of the underlying reasons Ted Price/Insomniac's management eventually joined PS, was because PS was starting to do more S.B.I "initiatives".

Anyways, all the hacked stuff, I just kind ignore.
What happened to Insomniac was very unfortunate; absolutely scumbaggery.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Insomniac had been adamant about being independent since the PS1 era, but when PS started consolidating, I think one of the underlying reasons Ted Price/Insomniac's management eventually joined PS, was because PS was starting to do more S.B.I "initiatives".

Insomniac did try to break away from playstation for years, but they released a string of failures on mobile,VR and Xbox like Fuse and Sunset Overdrive.

They eventually went back to Sony for Spiderman and Ratchet ps4.

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Not trying to cause controversy here, because I don't really care for either "side"... but Insomniac being close to S.B.I should not be a surprise.
Ted Price has been around a longgggggg time, and he has always been of a certain mindset. And being President of Insomniac for over a decade, him and the executive team working with S.B.I. is kinda "obvious" (for the lack of a better word).

Tin-foil hat theory:

Anyways, all the hacked stuff, I just kind ignore.
What happened to Insomniac was very unfortunate; absolutely scumbaggery.
Or they sold to PS after realizing they were never gonna find success outside of the PlayStation ecosystem? It was PlayStation that got them back on track financially with Ratchet & Clank 2016 becoming their best selling game and 2 years later Spiderman broke records for both companies... They just had their 2 biggest commerical success stories for IP's they didn't own and wouldn't have access to without PlayStation.... It simply made sense for both parties.

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
@Danja1187

Of course, I agree with you. But, that does not mean the part about Ted Price isn't possible. Search his old interviews on YT.
He is a fascinating/good leader (just like Andy Gavin/Jason Rubin), but he also has a very particular mindset.