Wolverine leaked trailer. Enter at your own risk alot of spoilers. |Updated Leaks|.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
How is this still being hacked?

Rockstar got all GTA6 gameplay removed the from the internet the same week.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I would not even bother looking at any of this stuff, making judgments on half-finished content, work in progress, stuff that has not passed quality control, etc. I am just looking to be disappointed.

• brain

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I would not even bother looking at any of this stuff, making judgments on half-finished content, work in progress, stuff that has not passed quality control, etc. I am just looking to be disappointed.
100%
Ive testing games 6 months out that look horrible and played horrible and then went on to be completely fixed by release
People have no idea how there favourite games look like and play like before release

• brain
Reactions: Sircaw

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
I wish I didn’t watch any of this. Combat and movement looks horrible. Art direction also kinda sterile.

I don’t think final build will drastically switch the gameplay we’re seeing. Kinda hate everything I just saw.

I’m out
And this is how exactly you got played into the leaker playbook

Xboxers hacker leaking stuff in beta state > bad impression from you > hype lost

• brain

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
100%
Ive testing games 6 months out that look horrible and played horrible and then went on to be completely fixed by release
People have no idea how there favourite games look like and play like before release
Lies No GIF

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
I’d appreciate some level of innovation from the gameplay. I understand the audience this is for but I’m exhausted by the same detective vision, Arkham, hopping from enemy to enemy stuff that a lot of action games have been abusing for over a decade now.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
These are old videos from the old original Insomniac hack.

This is how the game did look back in 2020/2021, not how it looks in mid 2024 and obviously not how it will look in 2026.
wanna bet it will look the same pretty close in traversing and fighting (of course, apart from obvious improvements in textures) ?

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
wanna bet it will look the same pretty close in traversing and fighting (of course, apart from obvious improvements in textures) ?
These were two WIP, unfinished vertical slices. The idea behind making a vertical slice is to make a small/short portion of the game featuring the elements the whole game will have so they can check how different tihngs previously prototyped separatedly feel together, see how overall the game looks and feels, and particularly test the main mechanics and the game mood and tone.

Things like the camera and some of the main mechanics, plus some models or textures were pretty much done in these builds (but obviously will be polished). They are the ones that make sense for a Wolverine game, obviously isn't going to be a soccer game so won't change much (other than including a few mechanics / features shown in different videos of other prototypes, like smelling to investigate what happened in a location or to spot the walking paths of the enemies).

There were missing things like proper lighting and some key vfx (like the ones for visual feedback of the hits, or blood), cutscenes, UI, music & audio design, plus obviously many textures and models were very early placeholder versions. Many animations pretty likely are placeholders too. The enemy AI was super basic / early too, the enemies frequently got stuck with environment stuff. Regarding attacks, only a few are shown, I assume many more will be available in the final game, specially as unlockables. Pretty likely also some defensive mechanics like parries etc.

Reactions: Gediminas