Wonkybump AKA Quest4441 gets exposed on Reseter

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Im not saying Quest is, but alot of people play the game to disguise themselves as PS fans or part PS fans. And then take their opportunity as it fits to FUD or split the fanbase with bs.

You dont have to be a PS fan, but dont bs about it. Let the hate be honest… Bring back Adam lol

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Honestly its hilarious that some poor guy is going to get banned on the purple site because of me lol
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
i think the mods should allow the other dude to have an acc, if he is allowed and doesnt post anything its 100% quest lol

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
i think the mods should allow the other dude to have an acc, if he is allowed and doesnt post anything its 100% quest lol
I agree let the poor dude join, I think he is going to get banned on reset era most probably. This is so fucking funny lol

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Just reiterating I am 100% serious that I am Valkaria on Ree, and I'll never be banned there because of your sacrifice @quest4441.

Look how easy it is to infiltrate that cult:

"Colin Moriarty is a notoriously transphobic, misogynistic, a racist chud. It's depressing that we have posters here signal boosting him as if this isn't common knowledge. All I've ever wanted is to game in peace and I'm almost on the verge of tears having to deal with this today on top of the news that literal Nazis are in a dead heat with Harris for the White House. This country is fucked."

I get off on reporting people to the authorities for thought-crimes. My name is Valkaria on Ree. Have a great day.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Fuck that place they banned me for the stupidest of reasons (standing up for a guy being bullied for liking a game Reset era thought problemátic)

Think it was ion fury or kingdom come deliverance.

Weirdos still call Howgarts Legacy as the "Wizard Game" ffs

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Just reiterating I am 100% serious that I am Valkaria on Ree, and I'll never be banned there because of your sacrifice @quest4441.

Look how easy it is to infiltrate that cult:

"Colin Moriarty is a notoriously transphobic, misogynistic, a racist chud. It's depressing that we have posters here signal boosting him as if this isn't common knowledge. All I've ever wanted is to game in peace and I'm almost on the verge of tears having to deal with this today on top of the news that literal Nazis are in a dead heat with Harris for the White House. This country is fucked."

I get off on reporting people to the authorities for thought-crimes. My name is Valkaria on Ree. Have a great day.
Bro I am serious I dont have an account on Reeee, You got some other poor guy banned. I have never even applied for an account there, anyways its no skin of my back