Wonkybump AKA Quest4441 gets exposed on Reseter

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Maybe this place and Era should merge then 😱
It really sounds like you don't enjoy being on this forum. This is not the first time I have seen you make some quip or derogatory comment about this place. What gives?

Reactions: KvallyX

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
How do you make the avatar with the red eyes. I see some going around and I'm wondering where it's from.
Its from an old Triggered meme I think. Nothing special.

Voila

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
It really sounds like you don't enjoy being on this forum. This is not the first time I have seen you make some quip or derogatory comment about this place. What gives?
If I didn't I would simply not log in or comment here. I dunno what derogatory comment you speak of. I have issues with some things on this forum, but it's kinda pointless at this point.

However my comment in here was mocking the fact, members here care more about drama, outrage, spreading propaganda than discussions about actually enjoying the art of gaming.

Reactions: Ico

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
SITEasdasddd get GIF

• party
Reactions: Danja

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
If I didn't I would simply not log in or comment here. I dunno what derogatory comment you speak of. I have issues with some things on this forum, but it's kinda pointless at this point.

However my comment in here was mocking the fact, members here care more about drama, outrage, spreading propaganda than discussions about actually enjoying the art of gaming.
Want one too?

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters