Xbox Business update next week

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
I can see him stepping down really soon.

I see Spencer retiring very soon because with Xbox One, it was Mattrick and Myerson who was in his way and several years later, it's Stuart, Hood and Nadella in his way. Spencer can't win. He's fighting a losing battle and it's all from within.

Maybe Spencer can become the new CEO of PlayStation. He loves the console and wants exclusives plus he's a huge Bungie and Destiny fan. lol

Or better yet, he joins Nintendo which is based in Washington so he's already there and if you can't buy them, join them. lmao

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I wonder how all those so-called "neutrals" (and Nintendrones), like Turboverse TV, BaronBlack (EmpBruh), MissClickGaming, Spawnpoint, Austin Evans, etc. will spin/cope with all this great news!
Will be funny to see the masks on these "neutrals" disappear.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I see Spencer retiring very soon because with Xbox One, it was Mattrick and Myerson who was in his way and several years later, it's Stuart, Hood and Nadella in his way. Spencer can't win. He's fighting a losing battle and it's all from within.
You are so gullible it hurts. The only reason this is happening is because Phil Spencer is an incompetent hack that sunk the brand completely. He was given multiple golden tickets and still fumbled it. Here you were with your previous account calling him a visionary and now you're trying to bail him out.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
You are so gullible it hurts. The only reason this is happening is because Phil Spencer is an incompetent hack that sunk the brand completely. He was given multiple golden tickets and still fumbled it. Here you were with your previous account calling him a visionary and now you're trying to bail him out.

I'm not gullible. Just realistic. I stand by what I said before. He made Xbox the most successful that it's ever been. The only negative is console sales which I'll give you that but everything else, made Microsoft more money than ever. Gaming segment is ahead of Windows and that's because of Phil Spencer. No one else. I see him as the person who saved the brand years ago and it's being killed by corporate suits who have never cared about gaming or Xbox. But believe whatever you want man.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I'm not gullible. Just realistic. I stand by what I said before. He made Xbox the most successful that it's ever been. The only negative is console sales which I'll give you that but everything else, made Microsoft more money than ever. Gaming segment is ahead of Windows and that's because of Phil Spencer. No one else. I see him as the person who saved the brand years ago and it's being killed by corporate suits who have never cared about gaming or Xbox. But believe whatever you want man.
😂 😂 😂

This has to be a joke post. He spent more money in Bethesda's acquisition alone than Microsoft had in profit his whole tenure. Also, he was already part of the Xbox team before taking over globally, and only shat the bed.

Xbox under him failed to sell consoles, failed to sell gamepass, failed to release GOTY contenders, and only got a lifeline due to close to $100B in acquisitions.

If this is being a visionary and very successful, a Bonobo could have done the same. That's your baseline, a Bonobo.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I want answers now!!!!
I'll give your answer now, Xbox is dead.

OK, which one of you did this?

Ewww, Xbox is repulsive.

Maybe Spencer can become the new CEO of PlayStation. He loves the console and wants exclusives plus he's a huge Bungie and Destiny fan. lol

Or better yet, he joins Nintendo which is based in Washington so he's already there and if you can't buy them, join them. lmao
Reported for sugesting Phil Spencer, you are sick.

• haha
Reactions: Diah

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Your plot armor is impressive. Not gonna lie
Jim Ryan retiring, GaaS in shambles, Xbox defeated, Gamepass stagnant, Phil Spencer in hiding, AAAA stealth Kojima game announced for PlayStation.

breaking-bad.gif

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
how he made xbox most successful if every gen sells less and less than before? they ain't selling games too.
from Court documents and testimonies we also know, that xbox never had a profit, so he didn't any many, he was leeching from m$ for years.
realistic. you are delusional.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
What will Phil's new buzzwords be?

The world's most powerful streaming service?
"Just wait until our competitors next E3"
We can't wait to show you what (Sony) have in store for the future of Xbox?

😂

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
how he made xbox most successful if every gen sells less and less than before? they ain't selling games too.
from Court documents and testimonies we also know, that xbox never had a profit, so he didn't any many, he was leeching from m$ for years.
realistic. you are delusional.
Xbox as a brand can be divided in pre-2009 and post-2009. Phil Spencer was put in charge of MS game studios in 2008, nobody is more to blame than him for the death of Xbox. We must giving him credit for his work.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Xbox as a brand can be divided in pre-2009 and post-2009. Phil Spencer was put in charge of MS game studios in 2008,
and was Europe studios head before that.
but yeah, from 2008 he was a boss. and by 2010 everything dried up.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
and was Europe studios head before that.
but yeah, from 2008 he was a boss. and by 2010 everything dried up.
He did a horrible job with Rare and Lionhead in Europe too, he represents everything that is wrong with corporate America.

Reactions: Diah