Xbox Business update next week

OP
OP
Infinity

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Are you ok? I think it's important in times like these to offer emotional support to those in need.

Please reach out if you need help, my DMs are open.
There's my seedling. No, Daddy is fine.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
There's my seedling. No, Daddy is fine.

You have some weird fantasies mate, very weird. Considering your discourse in this very forum, I doubt you'll be fathering a goldfish, much less a human. Maybe you'll get lucky with your sister, give it a shot!

• haha
Reactions: Diah and Infinity

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Considering how leaky Xbox is, we might even get a glimpse of how things are going to pan out before the proper announcement 🤔

Reactions: Diah

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Considering how leaky Xbox is, we might even get a glimpse of how things are going to pan out before the proper announcement 🤔
We already are. Unless there's a mega plot twist coming, which is still within the realm of possibility if very unlikely, we already have everything that's happening via all the leaks.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I want answers now!!!!
Best Friends Hug GIF by PeacockTV

No matter how bad this all turns out to be, we got you m8.

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
We already are. Unless there's a mega plot twist coming, which is still within the realm of possibility if very unlikely, we already have everything that's happening via all the leaks.
Not sure what the master move is when its just 2 options. Games on ps5 or not?

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Almost feels like the week long delay is a ploy to let people burn themselves out on the information, so that by the time it's officially announced everyone is tried of discussing it already.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023

True, but we might get something more concrete than "planning to possibly port X to Y, looking into Z".

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
I think Phil doesn't give a shit anymore.

This is the guy who would do emergency interviews last year to damage control within days. Now his gonna let the narrative run wild for an entire week, and it already has been for weeks to a much lesser extent.

I can see him stepping down really soon.

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
I wonder if MS will actually double down on exclusives after the backlash just to appease their rabid fanboys who want to continue fantasizing about Xbox killing Playstation.

Not going to lie. I would be the happiest bastard on the planet if Microsoft actually does what you said. However, I don't want either PlayStation or Xbox to die. I love having two consoles that offer different experiences.