Xbox Business update next week

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024

I just want to point out, cause xbots have pointed it out, ea play and ubisoft plus are gimped on the ps5. Sony will gladly take their games, but gamepass is never coming to ps5. It might be added to ps plus premuin, like ubisoft, but nothing else.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Can't see gamepass coming to playstation unless MS becomes a publisher.

Even with MS being excised from the console market like a cancerous tumor won't be anough.

As long as MS have a platform in gaming(non mobile) they will always be a threat to sony.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diah

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

It would for me, but not for Xbox fanboys I would imagine, lol. Xbox doesn't have anything that I care enough about to get day one.

Interesting though, Tom Henderson has some sources and usually doesn't say things like this unless he's heard something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Puff

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023

not enough reason to keep Xbox around as its own development target.

#1: 6-12 months lag won't last. sitting on product that could've sold big day 1 is bad business. just like playstation ports on pc, the moneycounters are going to figure this out quick

#2: xbox is already floundering. it doesn't offer enough upside for publishers to continue supporting it, competing against an ecosystem of "free" games, and anchored to the Series S nobody asked for.

#3: these strategy changes are going to harm Xbox hardware sales even more in the 2nd half of the console cycle.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: anonpuffs

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I doubt Sony will ever allow competitive subscription service on their platform.
If it was a subscription service only with Microsoft's game I can see it happening.
But with games from others publishers... 0 chance.
That's what he means when he says curated. only MS games.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Oh man, I need to get a lot of shit done at work and all this drama is killing my productivity. The next monthnis going to be brutal 😮‍💨
yeah, me too, can't play game. this meltdown is glorious
The Wire Laugh GIF

• haha
  • Shake
Reactions: Sircaw and Entropi