Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The crying!

Look at the bs I got for commenting in a post just talking about the current state of Microsoft. Didn't disrespect no one and just made comments that are factual like "Xbox declining in sales globally, software doesn't sell much, etc."

Wow the defense of big Corp runs deep!

1707079733858.png

Update: Acceptance, sadness and defeat..

1707090044219.png

1707090056949.png
1707090069499.png

1707090081403.png
1707090093377.png

1707090182744.png

Attachments

• 1707079655980.png
    1707079655980.png
    444 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Oh yeah, those xbox subs are ran by hardcore xbox shills. No criticism allowed. At all. They will, however, go to PS subs to astroturf.
OH so usually the specific subs are ran by the specific fanboys. Hmmm didn't know that. It's crazy how these guys are so invested in protecting big trillion dollar corps even when statements are factual.

Dooming=Any negative critique.

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
Look at the bs I got for commenting in a post just talking about the current state of Microsoft. Didn't disrespect no one and just made comments that are factual like "Xbox declining in sales globally, software doesn't sell much, etc."

Wow the defense of big Corp runs deep!

View attachment 4003
Yeah I’ve been banned from several gaming groups for Xbox criticism on Reddit. They weren’t even really all that Xbox centric. I stay away from the none ps Reddit gaming groups and even those will have Xbox fanboy infiltrators who just down vote any comment criticizing Xbox.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah I’ve been banned from several gaming groups for Xbox criticism on Reddit. They weren’t even really all that Xbox centric. I stay away from the none ps Reddit gaming groups and even those will have Xbox fanboy infiltrators who just down vote any comment criticizing Xbox.
Damn I never really post or go to Xbox reddit so I didn't know it was that bad. I did find it weird that all the comments in the threads were very positive no matter the thread like...

"wow new halo update is the best and awesome" or "Microsoft killing it with these games" I felt like I was in a bizarro world.

Thanks guys for letting me know it's just like that.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Reddit as a whole is a cancer. The mods over there have all the power to ban you just because they don't like a post you make and you have no way to fight it. Bare in mind this isn't just the Xbox reddit it's the same for the subreddits. Had my account suspended because of a disagreement I had with a user who was friends with a mod on a manga one time. I said nothing offensive or racially motivated. They didn't even give me a reason for it just a notification of a temporary ban. The site sucks.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
For few years now, I cannot for the life of me understand why xbox have fans.
Why are these people doing this to themselves. Guys, you only waste 500$. Just write it off, get a ps5 and be a happy gamer. Why torture yourself.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Reddit as a whole is a cancer. The mods over there have all the power to ban you just because they don't like a post you make and you have no way to fight it. Bare in mind this isn't just the Xbox reddit it's the same for the subreddits. Had my account suspended because of a disagreement I had with a user who was friends with a mod on a manga one time. I said nothing offensive or racially motivated. They didn't even give me a reason for it just a notification of a temporary ban. The site sucks.
Yeah I noticed they close down most threads for silly stuff just because they don't want to see it. Moderation is crazy there.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Reddit in general is all about samethink, the upvoting system promotes that inherently.
Then you have subreddits which are dedicated to certain entertainment brands and it gets pretty bad in terms of moderators using their powers as they see fit.

Sometimes its not even about what you say, but how you say it. People's feelings getting hurt.
It's not a problem for me because in general I'm not a confrontational person, my posts are seldom aggressive.
But for those with a more combative writing style... yeah you're not lasting long if you go against the grain.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I don't really post on there so it's OK I was just surprised lol I never had a warning before. They really took my facts up the🍑

• sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1154

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Reddit in general is all about samethink, the upvoting system promotes that inherently.
Then you have subreddits which are dedicated to certain entertainment brands and it gets pretty bad in terms of moderators using their powers as they see fit.

Sometimes its not even about what you say, but how you say it. People's feelings getting hurt.
It's not a problem for me because in general I'm not a confrontational person, my posts are seldom aggressive.
But for those with a more combative writing style... yeah you're not lasting long if you go against the grain.
Upvoted!

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Stay away from Xbox communities, regardless of place. It’s always toxic, very much cult-like.
I see, I thought otherwise because Playstation reddit was pretty laid back. Then you know thy have the Spiderman PC reddit with all types of crazy info but tht stayed up. It's ironic my one little post got me permed.

Reactions: Sho SxNTANA