Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Reddit is even worse than Resetera, rhe mods there are lovers with no lives who ban people for made up rules

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Xbox or even PlayStation subreddits are only for fanboys. Any brand criticism will get you banned.

The subreddit for gaming leaks and rumors is heavily Xbox biased as well because Xbox lunatic are much more prone to fantasizing.

Pretty much most subreddits suck, even outside of games, I got myself banned even from NFL and F1 subreddits.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
I got banned similarly to GamerNyc78 on the Starfield sub. I made a post asking whether people agreed with the critical reception (10/10s) still or whether their opinion had changed. Mods deleted it for breaking some rule (it didn't) so I messaged them asking why it was removed since it didn't break any rules. They said something to the effect of "lots of people post here being critical of the game and it's tiring" so I suggested they add a rule like "No negativity towards Starfield" to at least be open about how they run the sub, and they banned me. Pretty good indication of the type of people who manage subs.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I got banned similarly to GamerNyc78 on the Starfield sub. I made a post asking whether people agreed with the critical reception (10/10s) still or whether their opinion had changed. Mods deleted it for breaking some rule (it didn't) so I messaged them asking why it was removed since it didn't break any rules. They said something to the effect of "lots of people post here being critical of the game and it's tiring" so I suggested they add a rule like "No negativity towards Starfield" to at least be open about how they run the sub, and they banned me. Pretty good indication of the type of people who manage subs.
That was me but on gaf 😂😂

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
Damn I never really post or go to Xbox reddit so I didn't know it was that bad. I did find it weird that all the comments in the threads were very positive no matter the thread like...

"wow new halo update is the best and awesome" or "Microsoft killing it with these games" I felt like I was in a bizarro world.

Thanks guys for letting me know it's just like that.
Yeah it’s worse than the Xbox twitter bubble in a lot of ways some of those sub Reddit’s are just completely divorced from reality. Even the official halo subreddit was so toxic it had to be shut down because of death threats going back and forth between players and death threats targeting devs.

Reactions: Nimrota
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah it’s worse than the Xbox twitter bubble in a lot of ways some of those sub Reddit’s are just completely divorced from reality. Even the official halo subreddit was so toxic it had to be shut down because of death threats going back and forth between players and death threats targeting devs.
Damn death threats smh. Thnks for the bsckstory.