Xbox fanboys use Photo Mode to simulate Glitches in Spider-man 2 - Spam negative tweets.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Accounts like NikoMueller, JayRock and UniSensei and others have been creating almost 100 negative tweets per day about Spider-man.

They have sunk to new lows, including using the photo mode to make it look like glitches are happening by rotating the spider-man model into NPC's to make it look like they have merged.

They are all using the same screenshots and then pretending to tweet live from a PlayStation console...but unfortunately for them, the PS5 creates the tags automatically (#PS5Share) but theirs is typed #PSShare....which is their own human error.

These people are pathetic.

Puertorock77's video on the matter;

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Father Ted GIF by Pixel Bandits

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

MiyazakiLovesKojima

They are trying to build this narrative that the game is extremely buggy and buggiest Sony game ever. People actually playing can tell is 100% bullshit.

I'm not saying you will encounter zero glitches but it is exaggerated on social media. It's all spread by angry xbots.
ManaByte is also part of the Xbot Community as well.

That dude will ride on anything AMERICAN such as Xbox.

It's pathetic, but "patriots gonna patriots" 🤦 #SpiderMan2

24 Jun 2022
Accounts like NikoMueller, JayRock and UniSensei and others have been creating almost 100 negative tweets per day about Spider-man.

They have sunk to new lows, including using the photo mode to make it look like glitches are happening by rotating the spider-man model into NPC's to make it look like they have merged.

They are all using the same screenshots and then pretending to tweet live from a PlayStation console...but unfortunately for them, the PS5 creates the tags automatically (#PS5Share) but theirs is typed #PSShare....which is their own human error.

These people are pathetic.

Puertorock77's video on the matter;

Retweeting this to Phil Spencer and Aaron Greenberg ASAP. Let 'em know what they're enabling.

• fire
Reactions: GrayWolf323

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
please understand. those people are so desperate for a 90+MC that when sony drops another GOTY their ass gets all itchy and irritated.
This is not GOTY by any mean but it is fun and no loading screen

Idk how people got those bugs though, I honestly want to replicate the one that replace characters model with objects