• Neither, but i will watch it

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I'd give this showcase a 7/10... It was a good showcase.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Liked SoM, Indie, Assassin's Creed (but have ZERO faith in it), the MGS remake and, uhh, Fable will probably be good. And, although it doesn't look good, I'd be willing to bet that Avowed actually is good.

daniel5043

Veteran
19 Jan 2023
Sony's obviously done with showing games years in advance. I bet they could have shown Astrobot 1-2 years ago.
Last year they could of shown stellar blade, rise of the ronin, astro bot, until dawn and lego horizon but they didn't

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
I guess the contract is not that weak for square to easily break and bring 16 and the remake trilogy to lamepass, Andrew House and Shuhei negotiate ironclad deals. Its the new FF deals I am worried about
Looks like Jez Corden and Nick were wrong again. 😂

Arminius

19 May 2023
Best show EV4RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNOTRRRRRRRRRRRRRREALLYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Reactions: daniel5043

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
For the quantity shown I would give it an 8 or even a 9 but whether the games will be of that standard when they release is up for a debate. I don't believe a single part they showed of the fable and perfect dark trailers

Reactions: Luffy123

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
copium. most people liked the show.

I’m not most.

I thought the State of Play was worse than this as a show but at least there’s a GOTY contender coming in a few months. A game Sony could have shown years ago.

I would be more worried if Sony showed most games and they disappointed.

Microsoft have just shown their entire roster for this generation and it is disappointing.

What did you see there which Naughty Dog, Sony Santa Monica , Sucker Punch and Insomniac won’t exceed?

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
I’m not most.

I thought the State of Play was worse than this as a show but at least there’s a GOTY contender coming in a few months. A game Sony could have shown years ago.

I would be more worried if Sony showed most games and they disappointed.

Microsoft have just shown their entire roster for this generation and it is disappointing.

What did you see there which Naughty Dog, Sony Santa Monica , Sucker Punch and Insomniac won’t exceed?
bro we get it. you're a fanboy lol.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: toadsage44