Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Neither, but i will watch it

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Good showcase. However, Xbox tendency is that they show all their cards and show them early. The biggest takeaway from the show was that the texts "Xbox console exclusive" was no where in sight. No dates from these games like which ones are actually lock for 2025?

26 Nov 2023
Damn South of Midnight ain't multiplat? I was hoping it would be

Nope, maybe one day? Lol but that game was a highlight for me and the only exclusive I actually wish I could play. Well that and Stalker, bur Stalker is timed. Hoping South is timed as well

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
Starfield: Shattered Space
Age of Mythology: Retold
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024
Avowed

That's just from their Studios, there's other games that are either timed or full exclusives. Meanwhile Sony has Astrobot.

Edit: And Concord.

Well, since you're counting timed exclusives. Sony has FF7 Rebirth, Stellar Blade, Astrobot, Rise of Ronin, Silent Hill 2, Helldivers 2, Concord and Granblue Fantasy.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Well, since you're counting timed exclusives, Sony has FF7 Rebirth, Stellar Blade, Astrobot, Rise of Ronin, Silent Hill 2, Helldivers 2, Concord and Granblue Fantasy.
All of those games there are first party. FF7, Stellar Blade, Ronin, SH2, and Grandblue Fantasy are not.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Good showcase. However, Xbox tendency is that they show all their cards and show them early. The biggest takeaway from the show was that the texts "Xbox console exclusive" was no where in sight. No dates from these games like which ones are actually lock for 2025?
They have to do that. They have to let people know games are coming, after the disaster they had from 1st party last Gen. Sony and Nintendo don’t need to do this because they’re proven.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
He doesn’t count those because they’re “not from Sony”. Lol
edit

I just counted first-party. I also didn't count Helldivers 2 because that has already released, even though it's a first (second) party game. I also didn't count anything released by Xbox until now (I have fuck all idea if they even have anything earlier this year.

You lads are so defensive that you can't even process information correctly.

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
All of those games there are first party. FF7, Stellar Blade, Ronin, SH2, and Grandblue Fantasy are not.

This is what you said:

"That's just from their Studios, there's other games that are either timed or full exclusives"

And Sony's publishing Ronin and Stellar Blade and helped with development. So they're technically second party.

Edit: Shift Up has actually signed a partnership with Sony. So they're officially a second party studio now.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Starfield: Shattered Space
Age of Mythology: Retold
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024
Avowed

That's just from their Studios, there's other games that are either timed or full exclusives. Meanwhile Sony has Astrobot.

You having a laugh?

A DLC
A Remake of Age of Mythology?
Flight Simulator for console gamers?
Not this year

All those games shown yet the pathetic Sony showing has a more anticipated game called Astro Bot.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
"That's just from their Studios, there's other games that are either timed or full exclusives"
And I didn't count them on the list, right?

And Sony's publishing Ronin and Stellar Blade and helped with development. So they're technically second party.
Wrong. Both games are third party published by PS Studios. PS helped with Callisto Protocol, is that a second-party game? Sony has published COD in various countries before, was the game second-party?

Edit: Oh and Shift Up is officially a second party Playstation partner now.
Shift Up is an independent studio for now. Them being a partner doesn't make them a first-party. If it did, Overdose (KojiPro) would be a first-party game (It's not, and it may not even release on PS).

A DLC
A Remake of Age of Mythology?
Flight Simulator for console gamers?
Not this year
Moving the goalpost I see. And Avowed is literally listed for this year, you Muppet. I know you're slow, but I didn't know you were illiterate.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
All those games shown yet the pathetic Sony showing has a more anticipated game called Astro Bot.
I'm also much more excited by Astrobot and none of those games interest me, but that was not my point.

I lie, Age of Mythology is right up my alley, but I'm not sure I'll get it.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Moving the goalpost I see. And Avowed is literally listed for this year, you Muppet. I know you're slow, but I didn't know you were illiterate.

What goalposts? You comparing a Flight simulator game, a DLC and a remake of Age of Mythology to Astro Bot?

Also take it easy with the insults.

I have plenty of ammunition.

Avowed does not have a definitive release date. 2024 could become 2025.

Even then it looks average.

Microsoft are gonna regret not letting Starfield cook for longer. It was the killer app with a little more content and polish.

Reactions: voke and kuzon

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
@Satoru sounding more and more like an Xboxera poster. If Sony bought those publishers and studios instead of helping them develop exclusive titles for PlayStation, they'd also arbitrarily be first party studios like *checks notes* Activision Blizzard and iD software are for Microsoft.

It's a meaningless distinction because Sony fills the internal studio deficiency with exclusive games all the same.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
@Satoru sounding more and more like an Xboxera poster. If Sony bought those publishers and studios instead of helping them develop exclusive titles for PlayStation, they'd also arbitrarily be first party studios like *checks notes* Activision Blizzard and iD software are for Microsoft.

It's a meaningless distinction because Sony fills the internal studio deficiency with exclusive games all the same.
Yes, we know mate. The guy that doesn't own an Xbox, doesn't buy Xbox games, is an Xboxera user.

Either that or some of you are such terminally sick fanboys that you're unable to see what's staring you in the face.

Ironically, you're the ones behaving like Xboxera users, just the blue version of them.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Polyh3dron

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
Microsoft are gonna regret not letting Starfield cook for longer. It was the killer app with a little more content and polish.
Starfield was never the killer app they portrayed it to be. For their entire media blitz they tried to make it look like something greater than it was instead of being Bethesda-style Fallout in space. And when people started playing and were greeted by all those loading screens and all the jank of every prior Bethesda Game Studios game instead of this expansive, immersive open world, yeah it was a letdown for a lot of the people who played it.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Starfield was never the killer app they portrayed it to be. For their entire media blitz they tried to make it look like something greater than it was instead of being Bethesda-style Fallout in space. And when people started playing and were greeted by all those loading screens and all the jank of every prior Bethesda Game Studios game instead of this expansive, immersive open world, yeah it was a letdown for a lot of the people who played it.
No Starfield was suppose to be a mega hit. They made fallout and elder scrolls big ips. Starfield was suppose to a big ip that sold 10s of millions. What we got was mediocre slop.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
"AsTRo BoT iS BeTtER THeN EveRything ShoWn." ThE ShoWcaSe wAs DiSApointing." SoNY SecrtIve iS BeTter." Lol. my guy is delusional. seek help.

Astro Bot will be GOTY contender.

What did you see from the gazillion games shown by Microsoft first party which will be?

Oh wait most aren’t even coming this year.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
wow, they're charging $600 for a 2TB series X? WTF? an extra $150 for 1 TB of slow storage LMAO

fuuuuuuck microsoft

• haha
Reactions: Darth Vader