I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Assassin's Creed Shadows
Life is Strange: Double Exposure
Mixtape
Perfect Dark
METAL GEAR SOLID Δ: SNAKE EATER

Very curious about these. Life is Strage and Mixtape will probably be Day One for me.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Yeesss gears collection is real come on playstation release
I will welcome gears trilogy collection. 4-5 was trash but trilogy is my goat.
But got please not the terrible ultimate edition. I want original 360 gears1 without bad brumak level that is in pc and in UE

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Assassin's Creed Shadows
Life is Strange: Double Exposure
Mixtape
Perfect Dark
METAL GEAR SOLID Δ: SNAKE EATER

Very curious about these. Life is Strage and Mixtape will probably be Day One for me.
Same list for me, also Expedition 33 and South of Midnight show some promise as well.

Reactions: kuzon

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
As always

Typical Xbox show. Always the best shows each year cause they show all their cards.

If that’s what Xbox has to offer for this generation then I would rather stick to Sony’s secrecy and wait to see what they are cooking.
copium. most people liked the show.

Reactions: toadsage44

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Best MS show in years. If Sony wanted to, they could have a show like this. They could show the next ND, SSM IP, and a Wolverine trailer with no release dates. But they’re not going to do that. Their strategy has changed, and PS fans should accept it. Even though they still won’t. Lol

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
As always

Typical Xbox show. Always the best shows each year cause they show all their cards.

If that’s what Xbox has to offer for this generation then I would rather stick to Sony’s secrecy and wait to see what they are cooking.

Sony's obviously done with showing games years in advance. I bet they could have shown Astrobot 1-2 years ago.

9 May 2024
My First ever XBox Showcase. It's dissappointing.

More Like Bridge or DEI Showcase Full of CGI Trailer.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I guess the contract is not that weak for square to easily break and bring 16 and the remake trilogy to lamepass, Andrew House and Shuhei negotiate ironclad deals. Its the new FF deals I am worried about