Xbox has announced Xbox Series X White Lineup and 2TB SSD Xbox Series X

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
It's pretty clear sales have tanked and so they no longer care to undercut, but to simply sell the hardware without a loss
They seem to just be betting on people getting confused and not realizing the massive different that exists between a Series S and a PS5 and a Series X and PS5 Pro.

Xbox Series to me has to be a strong contender for worst console of all time, no value at all.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
The PS5 Pro will not be 700. Hearing 600 for the 2TB XSerX is fucking insane. Xbox did the heavy lifting for Sony to sell a 600 pro console.

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
The PS5 Pro will not be 700. Hearing 600 for the 2TB XSerX is fucking insane. Xbox did the heavy lifting for Sony to sell a 600 pro console.

All that silicone Microsoft hoarded from AMD... went into this!??

Well, one of the reason is the design of XSX ( motherboard ) and also, its SSD solution is more expensive than in PS5. So..... i really expect PS5 Pro to be a 600$. Even 1 TB is enough.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Doesn't matter if the thing is a limited edition $600 for that 2 tb with no power upgrade is laughably insane. People aren't even buying Series consoles when the shit is on sale. Lol.
yeah, it is dead platform. there is no chance to bounce back for them.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
giphy.gif

+

giphy.gif

=

37d211d0-5c2c-42c6-bb71-ca7492c5e088.png

600$ for a SALT

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Now the way is open for Sony to charge $700+ specially if Xbox doesn't get panned for this embarrassing product.

How did they arrive at this product? They have so much confidence that people are stupid. Sony take console players for granted, MS take them for fools.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Now the way is open for Sony to charge $700+ specially if Xbox doesn't get panned for this embarrassing product.

How did they arrive at this product? They have so much confidence that people are stupid. Sony take console players for granted, MS take them for fools.
It's not because Sony wants to sell consoles. Xbox gave up. If they wanted to be competitive and sell hardware, they'd have taken a loss.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
It's not because Sony wants to sell consoles. Xbox gave up. If they wanted to be competitive and sell hardware, they'd have taken a loss.
I don't know, I don't trust Hiroki Totoki to be aggressive. Dude will probably ask why they aren't charging much more if Xbox is charging $600 for a console that has shown itself to be weaker and less apealing than their 4 years old $500 console.

Sony has said again and again that now they want to focus on making their gaming business more profitable.

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
What?? You stupid or something!?
What they gonna do sell a more expensive piece of hardware in markets that the PS5 is already too expensive in and they have to be doing constant price promotions to push sales? Lol

You think Europe and Asia gonna be lapping up a more expensive product? 🤣

This thing ain't selling 10+ million like the PS4 Pro.

As for being stupid didn't you claim to put me on ignore, why are you still quoting my comments with your typical kindergarten insults