Xbox influencers are now rebranding as well

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
This is quite telling, they act like they all knew and loved PS exclusive all along!

I assume that the grocery will not pay for itself, so a man's gotta do what a man's has gotta do!
As It Was Jacket GIF by Harry Styles

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Microsoft please hurry up with the event and free this forum from the shackles of Xbox obsession 😫

With that said, it's just a grift and I don't see why a thread is necessary? CrapGamer for example jumped ship to PS4 last gen and jumped back to Xbox when they assumed Series stood a chance.

Allow these losers to sink into irrelevance please.

OP
OP
Alabtrosmyster

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
They’ll be back to their old ways next week when MS is vague enough so that anyone can take what they want from it.
This is what I wonder, how far back would they go if Phil pulled the leash hard enough? Will they resist?
I eagerly await the mental gymnastics required to backpedal from their current positions.
they are used to 180s and 360s by now, it doesn't even cross their mind that it may look stupid.

However, I can see some of them interpret whatever is happening as some kind of 4D chess move on the part of Phil/xbox/MS, it has made the round already.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
The same thing happened with the green rats on this site.

@Lord Mittens @Satoru and @Dr Bass, they all ditched their Xboxes.

Now they are singing PlayStation praises.

This post has nothing to do about them all be cat lovers too.
TBF.
I never saw @Lord Mittens sing praises to console brands. He's only interested in games.

He only made one comment about Xbox during this fiasco. "Fuck 'em", I believe.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Lord Mittens

TheLastOfSnatcher

6 Feb 2023
They’ll be back to their old ways next week when MS is vague enough so that anyone can take what they want from it.
Next week?

Jez already said in the podcast yesterday that there's no reason to buy a PS5 because he has so many games to play on Xbox/PC.