Xbox influencers are now rebranding as well

OP
OP
Alabtrosmyster

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Jez already said in the podcast yesterday that there's no reason to buy a PS5 because he has so many games to play on Xbox/PC.
That's an opinion and he's entitled to it.

A lot of people don't want a console, so they can keep playing on PC... Now I don't get why he has to bring xbox into it, there is no point in having an xbox is you own a PC, but that's his money.

TheLastOfSnatcher

6 Feb 2023
That's an opinion and he's entitled to it.

A lot of people don't want a console, so they can keep playing on PC... Now I don't get why he has to bring xbox into it, there is no point in having an xbox is you own a PC, but that's his money.

He was literally foaming the other day over FF7 Rebirth. Then, suddenly...meh. "I can wait, I'll play Diablo and PalWorld"

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
He was literally foaming the other day over FF7 Rebirth. Then, suddenly...meh. "I can wait, I'll play Diablo and PalWorld"
to be fair, the demo of rebirth looks atrocious both in performance mode and the "graphics" mode or whatever it is.. probably better off waiting for the PC version, even if it does have the odd stutter here and there.

edit: GET OUT OF MY HEAD @Alabtrosmyster

Reactions: Exicide
OP
OP
Alabtrosmyster

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
to be fair, the demo of rebirth looks atrocious both in performance mode and the "graphics" mode or whatever it is.. probably better off waiting for the PC version, even if it does have the odd stutter here and there.

edit: GET OUT OF MY HEAD @Alabtrosmyster
To be fair, I have no control over what goes on in your head.
League Of Legends Lol GIF by G2 Esports