Xbox says the VR market is currently too small for it to chase

P

peter42O

VR isn't for me. Have literally zero interest in playing games like that. Not wasting my money or my time. Most of all, Microsoft finally has 20+ studios developing games for console/PC. Why would I want them to lessen that for VR games that I don't care about?

I didn't praise Microsoft for VR years ago, in fact, I bashed them even more than I did Sony at the time because how are you developing games for VR when you can't even develop games for your at the time Xbox One console? No thanks, im good. :)

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
VR isn't for me. Have literally zero interest in playing games like that. Not wasting my money or my time. Most of all, Microsoft finally has 20+ studios developing games for console/PC. Why would I want them to lessen that for VR games that I don't care about?

I didn't praise Microsoft for VR years ago, in fact, I bashed them even more than I did Sony at the time because how are you developing games for VR when you can't even develop games for your at the time Xbox One console? No thanks, im good. :)
How do you know isn't for you without trying lol

P

peter42O

How do you know isn't for you without trying lol

Do you look at games and not know which ones are for you or not for you? There's no difference. I look at VR where I would have to spend another $500 for a unit I would never play. I'm better off buying Switch for a 3rd time. lol. Not a single VR game that I have come across has interested me to where I even look into it on any level. Simply not for me.

D

Deleted member 417

X1X reveal "we promise you VR"
XSX reveal "we promise you VR"
2023 - "VR not worth bothering about"

Several lies detected.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Do you look at games and not know which ones are for you or not for you? There's no difference. I look at VR where I would have to spend another $500 for a unit I would never play. I'm better off buying Switch for a 3rd time. lol. Not a single VR game that I have come across has interested me to where I even look into it on any level. Simply not for me.
Vr is completely different than your standard game. You have no idea by just looking at it. And that's a fact

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Once VR goes mainstream, buy the biggest player. Life’s easy when you’re rich; no effort is needed.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
I bet my lustrous and very beautiful cock that all the xbox cucos on era and gaf who say that they are glad ms doesnt do vr will say the contrary if ms was involved in vr

If you hate vr you are not a gamer, you are a fucking cultist idiot or a fucking cheapass who cant affordt it (im looking at your south american xbox users) vr its transformative its the most Next gen thing that happpened this past years, just try gt7 on vr and tellme about how beatifull forza its on a flat screen

Helios

Coolios
11 Jun 2023
I bet my lustrous and very beautiful cock that all the xbox cucos on era and gaf who say that they are glad ms doesnt do vr will say the contrary if ms was involved in vr

If you hate vr you are not a gamer, you are a fucking cultist idiot or a fucking cheapass who cant affordt it (im looking at your south american xbox users) vr its transformative its the most Next gen thing that happpened this past years, just try gt7 on vr and tellme about how beatifull forza its on a flat screen
It's was fun when the full feature list of psvr2 was released and seeing pc gamers not being able to accept the price because of all the years of companies charging them way too much even their dear valve. Now the entire ps5 and psvr2 'kit' costs less than their vr headset, then they start going off about niche features that are pretty much useless.

Those points about it costing too much are done in bad faith anyway, i have a quest 2 and this costs only couple hundreds dollars more but the features are top of the line.

Xbox not venturing into vr could be because they know then they'll have to put those titles day one on gp too, imagine all the R&D and cost of making a new vr game and then their customers that they have conditioned to expect free games do just that- expect it be free. Another example of how GP is just making them more scared of experimenting and just stick to the schlock that will boost the download numbers

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Cool hand luke

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
It's was fun when the full feature list of psvr2 was released and seeing pc gamers not being able to accept the price because of all the years of companies charging them way too much even their dear valve. Now the entire ps5 and psvr2 'kit' costs less than their vr headset, then they start going off about niche features that are pretty much useless.

Those points about it costing too much are done in bad faith anyway, i have a quest 2 and this costs only couple hundreds dollars more but the features are top of the line.

Xbox not venturing into vr could be because they know then they'll have to put those titles day one on gp too, imagine all the R&D and cost of making a new vr game and then their customers that they have conditioned to expect free games do just that- expect it be free. Another example of how GP is just making them more scared of experimenting and just stick to the schlock that will boost the download numbers
The funny thing its i have seen some of these i dont care about vr on xbox hyping the quest 3 because they think its gonna hurt psvr2