Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
@peter42O, I read your that comment in InstallBase:

Xbox Series S is keeping them closer than expected in my opinion

I have to disagree here...
Series X shipment is only low because MS choose to use most wafers to make Series S.
If no Series S the Series X should be higher in shipment.

So I don't believe Series S is making MS be close than expected... if no Series S you should have way more Series X on the market and probably the sales (if supply allowed) cloud be just a bit lower than what they have now.

Series S was a big mistake in strategy by MS and they are realizing that now.
They killed Series X supply thinking people will buy Series S.... they worked a big while PS5 was not found in the market but after the PS5 got enough supply the Series S sales fall.

People wants to Series X or PS5... Series S sales were result of consumers not finding any of them to buy.

PS. Even with Series S strategy MS failed to ship more units than the supply constrained PS5 since launch.

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Xbox peeked in Japan ( and the rest of the world) with the 360. It's been downhill ever since.
It peaked because 60% of those consoles got Rod and 60% of those fixed got rod again and all broken consoles which were replace they counted as sold.

P

peter42O

I have to disagree here...
Series X shipment is only low because MS choose to use most wafers to make Series S.
If no Series S the Series X should be higher in shipment.

So I don't believe Series S is making MS be close than expected... if no Series S you should have way more Series X on the market and probably the sales (if supply allowed) cloud be just a bit lower than what they have now.

Series S was a big mistake in strategy by MS and they are realizing that now.
They killed Series X supply thinking people will buy Series S.... they worked a big while PS5 was not found in the market but after the PS5 got enough supply the Series S sales fall.

People wants to Series X or PS5... Series S sales were result of consumers not finding any of them to buy.

PS. Even with Series S strategy MS failed to ship more units than the supply constrained PS5 since launch.

It wasn't a mistake at all. The hardcore will always buy the more expensive consoles but the casuals will not. They'll just pick one (if that) and move on. Having a cheaper $300 Series S which will eventually be $200 was a brilliant move. I will never understand why people believe that only have a $500 console after a horrible Xbox One generation going against a juggernaut in PlayStation and Nintendo would have a better move especially when they couldn't produce and manufacture Series X as much or as fast as Series S.

Microsoft going with Series S over X is the smarter move until this year because they barely had anything, everything was cross-generation outside of Flight Simulator and when both your competitors are hot and you're ice cold coming off a bad generation, giving consumers a cheaper option to just get into the platform and eco-system was always the correct decision.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
don't project your nonsense onto others. thanks.

Then post the source along with your BS bogus statements.

BTW I'm still waiting for you to post some of the obvious visual glitches and issues you saw in the Starfield trailer as well. Yet another case of a drive-by with nothing to back it up.

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

BTW I'm still waiting for you to post some of the obvious visual glitches and issues you saw in the Starfield trailer as well. Yet another case of a drive-by with nothing to back it up.
when i write post, i assumed people are educated at least on basics. oh yeah, i see, xbots are just here for trolling and antagonize people, with lack any basic knowledge.
go and study. internet is magical space for information.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
when i write post, i assumed people are educated at least on basics. oh yeah, i see, xbots are just here for trolling and antagonize people, with lack any basic knowledge.
go and study. internet is magical space for information.

So you don't have any source for your bogus claims ? Not a single one ?

Got it.

Not surprising at all.

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
So you don't have any source for your bogus claims ? Not a single one ?

Got it.

Not surprising at all.
i won't do your work for you, go educate, come back, then we have a talk.
if you want keep being stupid, knock yourself out. no problem.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
i won't do your work for you, go educate, come back, then we have a talk.
if you want keep being stupid, knock yourself out. no problem.

Ok, clearly you're out of your element, said some BS and thought no one will challenge you for it and are now panicking.

That's ok. I'll spell it out for you.

No. Replacement units under warranty are not counted as new sales.

Remember that for future please before embarrassing yourself again, young one.

👍

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Ok, clearly you're out of your element, said some BS and thought no one will challenge you for it and are now panicking.

That's ok. I'll spell it out for you.

No. Replacement units under warranty are not counted as new sales.

Remember that for future please before embarrassing yourself again, young one.

👍
share source?

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Lowest estimate for RROD is around 24%, highest is 55%.

Plenty of people got it out of warranty (especially in countries where warranties are 1 year or lower) and bought a replacement.

As for Starfield, if you can't see the jitter and low FPS animations for enemies...

2:20, those PS3 era smoke effects at very low frame rate are delicious.

2:28, frame skip as the door opens (game skips frames all over, but that one is very obvious)

4:40, enemy dying animation at half framerate

4:48, physics going bonkers and the explosion itself just disappearing super quick

8:10, mythical cross eyed woman

Framerate was shaky at best overall as well.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
share source?

Sure. It's called common sense.

Lowest estimate for RROD is around 24%, highest is 55%.

Plenty of people got it out of warranty (especially in countries where warranties are 1 year or lower) and bought a replacement.

Nice deflect but that's not what anyone is talking about.

Your boy is saying MS counted replacements as new sales, which I'm sure you also know is BS.

As for Starfield, if you can't see the jitter and low FPS animations for enemies...
2:20, those PS3 era smoke effects at very low frame rate are delicious.
2:28, frame skip as the door opens (game skips frames all over, but that one is very obvious)
4:40, enemy dying animation at half framerate
4:48, physics going bonkers and the explosion itself just disappearing super quick
8:10, mythical cross eyed woman
Framerate was shaky at best overall as well.

None of that qualifies as "at that point, game was broken completely. we saw alphas in better shape."

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Sure. It's called common sense.

Nice deflect but that's not what anyone is talking about.

Your boy is saying MS counted replacements as new sales, which I'm sure you also know is BS.

None of that qualifies as "at that point, game was broken completely. we saw alphas in better shape."
Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
what an insult to japanese consumers, right when the yen is doing rather poorly, too.

they were just giving $50 rebate coupons away with the series S, too.

Series S is just really undesirable. everyone knows it's a gimped sub-system.
The yen doing poorly is actually good here, it means that comparetively the price isn't going up as much. Well, it means that for people with diversified currency holdings anyway, lol. Yeah, it's not the news anyone wants to hear but this is what inflation looks like.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
hei, you looked at the mirror and started projecting to others again.

If I had a nickle for every time I counted a replaced unit as sold, I'd have exactly 0 nickle. The same as your credibility 🤷‍♂️

Alright that's my extent of contribution to your usual lies.

Remember kids, always have sources to back up your claims.