Xbox Store on Console Has Only 4 Million MAU in Europe

alphachino

24 Aug 2022
Both Series COMBINED have sold about 14 million, worldwide.
and looking at my local used markets, there is a veritable FLOOD of Series consoles. I get the feeling that Series consoles are an unmitigated disaster. Pretty unbelievable and unprecedented so quickly after a console launch. I don't remember anything like this happening before.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Are we sure MS is not hiding numbers to play victim to the EU? That seems way too low.

Reactions: EN250

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
and looking at my local used markets, there is a veritable FLOOD of Series consoles. I get the feeling that Series consoles are an unmitigated disaster. Pretty unbelievable and unprecedented so quickly after a console launch. I don't remember anything like this happening before.
Now that ps5 is available, the stop gap solution has served its purpose

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
The nearest GameStop to me has a pyramid four boxes high of Series S consoles, out on the sales floor.

They must be horrendously overstocked to do that, as GameStop Canada protocol is to not even have live boxes on the shelving at ceiling level, while those Series S boxes might as well have a “Take one!” sign on them.

Most people, according to the assistant manager I talked to when I picked up my Edge, ask for a PS5, and I’d they have none, buy nothing. A few ask for Series X, and if they have none, buy nothing. He told me he, personally, in the golden quarter of October to December sold one single, solitary Series S, to someone looking specifically for one for RetroArch.

That’s as bad as it gets.