Xbox to lay off 650 employees

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The longer i go without it, the more I remember how great the game truly was. sigh......
Listen I met quite a few folks strictly because of this game and for those two weeks it became a nightly thing to squad up, now we don't got nothing to play together, we still in party chat, so we be playing random games and still kicking it.

The Concord community was honestly a breath of fresh of air, so chilled and just no toxicity both PS and PC players.

We went to Overwatch 2 last night out of desperation 💀. My first time playing and we all kept attempting to double or triple jump lol.

I dunno how people called Concord and Overwatch clone, when Concord mechanically was so fatlr ahead of Overwatch and just way more responsive with better gameplay

I miss it dearly. There's nothing that really plays like it, ironically.

/End of rant

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
It has to be so secret no1 recognises the characters and doesn't even show on PC
Lmao funny thing is I did enjoy playing with PC players as they always had mics and offered a challenge on the other team, I think one PC player even added me haha.

But yes, just do a stealth launch, I really miss it 🥹

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Listen I met quite a few folks strictly because of this game and for those two weeks it became a nightly thing to squad up, now we don't got nothing to play together, we still in party chat, so we be playing random games and still kicking it.

The Concord community was honestly a breath of fresh of air, so chilled and just no toxicity both PS and PC players.

We went to Overwatch 2 last night out of desperation 💀. My first time playing and we all kept attempting to double or triple jump lol.

I dunno how people called Concord and Overwatch clone, when Concord mechanically was so fatlr ahead of Overwatch and just way more responsive with better gameplay

I miss it dearly. There's nothing that really plays like it, ironically.

/End of rant
This is the part I wish people understood about it. IMO it had the best gunfights in any PvP game currently. it REALLY rewarded you for movement and outsmarting the enemies. No corny ass instakill super attacks either, just straight gunfights, perfectly tuned TTK as well. It may never come back but I hope one day word gets around how great it actually was. I loved how it rewarded high IQ fps players, my 5 man is very experienced and we damn near never lost, some games, none of us would die a single time!

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
This is the part I wish people understood about it. IMO it had the best gunfights in any PvP game currently. it REALLY rewarded you for movement and outsmarting the enemies. No corny ass instakill super attacks either, just straight gunfights Perfectly tuned TTK as well. It may never come back but I hope one day word gets around how great it actually was.
Loved it for the outsmarting gunfights. What a shame. Unless its brought back looking different, then hell yes.

Lets take it to the Concord thread before we get jumped lol…

IMG_4682.gif

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
This is Sony Playstations fault. Sony makes it hard for xbox to compete with unfair advantages and third party exclusivity deals (FF7, Wukong, Hell divers 2). Phil is doing his best for the CONSUMER with gamepass giving as many games as possible to folks during these hard times. Greedy sony keeps hiking the prices too. Phil has NOTHING to do with this. Its ALL sonys fault.

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
Seems like a lot of marketing people. Makes sense you no longer need them as you become a third party publisher

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
GXSyfP6XgAEeZP4

Landiri

12 Sep 2024
Phil is doing his best for the CONSUMER with gamepass giving as many games as possible to folks during these hard times.
Yes, and they paid him back with:

- Not buying the Console anymore
- Not buying Games
- Gamepass stagnating
- Buying Gamepass with cheap Conversion Tricks
- Not Paying for Gamepass with MS Rewards
- Buying Cheap keys over VPN from poor Countries.