@xcloudtimdog is now a PlayStation fan - updates thread

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Timdog has recently bought a PlayStation 5 and many if the accessories and games, including PSVR2.

As jne of Xbox's previous biggest fans, this has been major news and he is constantly updating on his experience.

So I thought it would be fun to have a thread following his experience as a new PlayStation fan.

Post any updates below.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Great thread idea 😂 I hope mods keep it up

Part of me feels like it's an act tho, how do you switch up this much and that fast? Also, this guy has yet to beat a single 1st party game, he needs to chill with the enthusiasm until he actually gets some real experience with the console.

He just switched over and is way too hype. Feels fake, I hope it's genuine and he doesn't just go from one extreme to the other

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
When Xbox sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them.

Part of me feels like it's an act tho, how do you switch up this much and that fast? Also, this guy has yet to beat a single 1st party game, he needs to chill with the enthusiasm until he actually gets some real experience with the console.

He just switched over and is way too hype. Feels fake, I hope it's genuine and he doesn't just go from one extreme to the other

Money dried up, there is no reason for MS to keep paying for these shills if they gave up on Xbox.

alphachino

24 Aug 2022
I'm open to welcoming anybody to the fold regardless of past grievances. What we've experienced of steamers in the past few days is far more egregious than anything we've gotten from xbots even at the worst of times.

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
Timdog has recently bought a PlayStation 5 and many if the accessories and games, including PSVR2.

As jne of Xbox's previous biggest fans, this has been major news and he is constantly updating on his experience.

So I thought it would be fun to have a thread following his experience as a new PlayStation fan.

Post any updates below.

Lmao it's MBG all over again

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Jim Ryan

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023

Like CrapGamer. He capped for a couple of years because Phil called him out. Then he flipped back after the acquisitions. LMAO

• haha
Reactions: Etifilio

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
JrxZng2.jpg

PlayStation got another banger!