@xcloudtimdog is now a PlayStation fan - updates thread

OP
OP
Jim Ryan

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Ironwolf, Nextgen and everyone else can be reunited on PlayStation.

Look At Us Paul Rudd GIF by First We Feast

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
What is the background on MBG?
He was an Xbox fanboy for years, coping on his youtube channel, but after the messiah Crackdown 3 came out, he finally decided to get a PS4.
Not gonna lie, watching him finally play some good gamea for the first time on stream was pretty entertaining. (He played shadow of the colossus)

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
So he jumped from a dead star to a dying star? Joke's on him.
The irony is at least Xbox tried something new and failed like they usually do but how retarded is Sony to look at them and say lets try what they did, if PS5 doesn't breach 100 million they will just land up with shit on face. This year will be a litmus test, I don't see Sony selling more than 12-13 million PS5's and then they are truly fucked by a situation of their own making.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
The irony is at least Xbox tried something new and failed like they usually do but how retarded is Sony to look at them and say lets try what they did, if PS5 doesn't breach 100 million they will just land up with shit on face. This year will be a litmus test, I don't see Sony selling more than 12-13 million PS5's and then they are truly fucked by a situation of their own making.
Facts, I never liked Xbox moving to PC, but at least it was somewhat understandable since they own Windows/DirectX. Sony has zero stake in PC, which makes their move 100x dumber. Especially after seeing it only hurt Xbox.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
You must be misinterpreting, he’s doing the opposite. Warhammerdave is done with Xbox as well, same with crapgamer
I wouldn't trust anything that guy says at all after seeing all his tweets to Sarah Bond praising her and Matt Booty during the whole ABK fiasco.

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I wouldn't trust anything that guy says at all after seeing all his tweets to Sarah Bond praising her and Matt Booty during the whole ABK fiasco.
lol i forgot about that, and also Lulu 😂 But it shows just how far Xbox has fallen to lose people like them

• haha
Reactions: reziel