XIM MATRIX Announced

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
There is no game manipulation to dual sense edge. Try again.
if the game itself isn't offering something what you can change with Dualsense Edge, isn't it manipulation?
also, dualsense edge offers mechanical advantages over dualsense, isn't that kinda cheating also? shouldn't everyone play with the same device?

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
if the game itself isn't offering something what you can change with Dualsense Edge, isn't it manipulation?
also, dualsense edge offers mechanical advantages over dualsense, isn't that kinda cheating also? shouldn't everyone play with the same device?
Do you seriously think this post makes any kind of coherent argument?

Do you know ANYTHING at all about the Edge controller?

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Edge is just a really nice controller with back-buttons.

It doesn't manipulate recoil patterns or have rapid fire settings or anything like that.

It has no capability to cheat at all.

I don't have any idea what the capabilities of XIM are though.... maybe someone could explain how much it can possibly do?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

It doesn't manipulate recoil patterns or have rapid fire settings or anything like that.

I don't have any idea what the capabilities of XIM are though.... maybe someone could explain how much it can possibly do?
Macros that execute commands faster than humanly possible and can be automated, like reloading after every shot. Some devices can even do aim enhancement and other dirty tricks.

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

You can lock your triggers, so you can fire way faster, isn't that cheating? By the same definition.
Deadzones and other customized things which can Edge offer which dualsense can't offer, isn't that cheating too?

By the way, ToS were updated and macros are not considered as cheating any more by Playstation and Xbox.

Reactions: Bryank75

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
You can swap fire commands on a standard controller from triggers to shoulders buttons and get a faster trigger pull than shortened triggers. Not game manipulation.

XIM allows cheats to be installed. In fact it advertises it on their packaging.

These defenses for cheating are sorta laughable.

Should be completely banned from distribution.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
You can lock your triggers, so you can fire way faster, isn't that cheating? By the same definition.
Deadzones and other customized things which can Edge offer which dualsense can't offer, isn't that cheating too?

By the way, ToS were updated and macros are not considered as cheating any more by Playstation and Xbox.

Interesting about the macros.

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
You can swap fire commands on a standard controller from triggers to shoulders buttons and get a faster trigger pull than shortened triggers. Not game manipulation.

XIM allows cheats to be installed. In fact it advertises it on their packaging.

These defenses for cheating are sorta laughable.

Should be completely banned from distribution.
good point.

next
''Configure your stick sensitivity, stick dead zones, and trigger dead zones for finely tuned inputs''
can you do that on dualsense? because you know, all of these gives players advantage.

allows cheat installed? so is up to the user to do it? so why not to blame user of abusing it?

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
So disingenuous motherfuckers can argue that they AREN'T cheat devices.
is it cheating if it is allowed by sony in ToS.? so if sony is not treating this as cheating, why would we?

in my book, dualsense edge is cheating device, the same as most third party controllers, XIM, cronus, zen is also cheating and are in the same boat.

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
is it cheating if it is allowed by sony in ToS.? so if sony is not treating this as cheating, why would we?

in my book, dualsense edge is cheating device, the same as most third party controllers, XIM, cronus, zen is also cheating and are in the same boat.
🤡