Your gaming friends, Who do you play with?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
So, the question is, who do you play with, more specifically, anyone from this site?

The friend I play with the most is @Nobermeijer, a chap I have known since my early days of World of Warcraft. Great guy with a personality and humour that matches mine; (Gutter level) I have had a thousand fantastic laughs with the guy on comms. My Diablo bitch and buddy.

The second on my friend list is @TubzGaming. I played a lot of Diablo with him; we got to chat about a whole variety of interesting topics on comms. Solid guy that loves to steal my loot.

@Gamernyc78 I played some Revenant 2 with the dude, or rather, he came into my level and massacred everything, got me killed, then called me a noob and left the game. Speak a lot to him on comms and Banter a lot with him, Like booking a 1000-dollar hooker; it was a good experience.

Last but not least is @Lord Mittens, a really nice guy that I played a few hours with in Diablo; I'm not sure if I would rather play games with him or bring him back to my house to introduce him to my sister, to marry. Quality chap with impeccable manners.

Still waiting for some other bitches like @Dr Bass and @Satoru to take up the fight and join me for some streets of rage.

As for @Bryank75, he is not even on my friends list, he said he does not have time to play as he is hanging out with his true friends, VFX and Adamapple. It is what it is.

So what about you guys, Have you made any new friends on Icon that you have played with?

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I play with myself.

Dana White Wink GIF by Jake Martella

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
A few friends here and there that I've played mp with but since I hvnt been plating mp lately none I could recall. I use to play some cod with kingthrash and a few other members back in the days.

Reactions: Bryank75

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Had to play Diablo with Sircaw, but he bailed on me..
Anyways, don't play much online.

Maybe someone will want to play Granblue FR end game, coz you can do it with other 3 friends.

• sad
Reactions: Bryank75 and Sircaw

Nobermeijer

27 Jun 2022
I can confirm that @Sircaw and I play a lot of games together. Which started somewhere in 2005 when we created Sanctus (on Eonar was it?), for the horde! We've had many laughs, to such extend we had to shut down comms because we couldn't stop laughing. However, the main reason I play with him is because he's terribly slow and I can just ninja loot everything.

Jokes aside, it's great we've always stayed in touch and I I'm sure there'll be many gaming hours ahead of us as we have a date planned with Path of Exile 2 :)

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
So, the question is, who do you play with, more specifically, anyone from this site?

The friend I play with the most is @Nobermeijer, a chap I have known since my early days of World of Warcraft. Great guy with a personality and humour that matches mine; (Gutter level) I have had a thousand fantastic laughs with the guy on comms. My Diablo bitch and buddy.

The second on my friend list is @TubzGaming. I played a lot of Diablo with him; we got to chat about a whole variety of interesting topics on comms. Solid guy that loves to steal my loot.

@Gamernyc78 I played some Revenant 2 with the dude, or rather, he came into my level and massacred everything, got me killed, then called me a noob and left the game. Speak a lot to him on comms and Banter a lot with him, Like booking a 1000-dollar hooker; it was a good experience.

Last but not least is @Lord Mittens, a really nice guy that I played a few hours with in Diablo; I'm not sure if I would rather play games with him or bring him back to my house to introduce him to my sister, to marry. Quality chap with impeccable manners.

Still waiting for some other bitches like @Dr Bass and @Satoru to take up the fight and join me for some streets of rage.

As for @Bryank75, he is not even on my friends list, he said he does not have time to play as he is hanging out with his true friends, VFX and Adamapple. It is what it is.

So what about you guys, Have you made any new friends on Icon that you have played with?
All you have to do is send a friend request!

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022

Ngawwwwwwwww

I remember that night, I carried you and I've had back pain ever since

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I have a twin brother, we've cleared so many coop games with one another since we were kids

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
I don't game with anyone online anymore it seems. A guy at work work keeps asking me to play COD with him, but my lifestyle is such that my wife and I are never home, so I never meet up online with him.

I play with randoms in COD though when playing Team Deathmatch.

I am always accepting friends though! If you want to add me:

PSN: KvallyX
XBL: KvallyX

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022

I don’t even play with anyone I know in irl for about 5-6yrs! Gaming time is my me time now I prefer randoms and anonymity.

Reactions: Sircaw