Your gaming friends, Who do you play with?

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I don't game with anyone online anymore it seems. A guy at work work keeps asking me to play COD with him, but my lifestyle is such that my wife and I are never home, so I never meet up online with him.

I play with randoms in COD though when playing Team Deathmatch.

I am always accepting friends though! If you want to add me:

PSN: KvallyX
XBL: KvallyX
You getting Helldivers?

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
You getting Helldivers?
I wasn't planning on it. But then I saw you CAN play alone (without friends). I won't commit to it until I see feedback. I need something other than COD. And no, I am not doing Fortnite, Apex, PubG, etc. I tried BF 2042, but I couldn't get into it. I loved previous BFs online though.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
I used to do LAN parties
I only had done 3 of those. I had borrowed a router/switch from work and ethernet cable. One guy brought over his projector and had our formal dining room to himself. Then I had extra TVs placed in the dining room, living room. We had pizzas, beers, etc. My wife was like "I'll be in our bedroom watching TV, BYE!"). So much fun laughing and playing with family and real life friends. Then NOTHING. I did couch co-op with my son. Even if the game didn't have co-op, we would work through a campaign together taking turns with the controller.

• Shake
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I only had done 3 of those. I had borrowed a router/switch from work and ethernet cable. One guy brought over his projector and had our formal dining room to himself. Then I had extra TVs placed in the dining room, living room. We had pizzas, beers, etc. My wife was like "I'll be in our bedroom watching TV, BYE!"). So much fun laughing and playing with family and real life friends. Then NOTHING. I did couch co-op with my son. Even if the game didn't have co-op, we would work through a campaign together taking turns with the controller.
For LAN parties before I did this with my friends I had roommates while in college and we were among the first to have a LAN in our apartment, we played together all the time (Duke Nukem 3D, Unreal Tournament, Quake 1/2... and some RTS as well) and we had people coming over with their computers from time to time! Those were the days!

• party
Reactions: KvallyX

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
For LAN parties before I did this with my friends I had roommates while in college and we were among the first to have a LAN in our apartment, we played together all the time (Duke Nukem 3D, Unreal Tournament, Quake 1/2... and some RTS as well) and we had people coming over with their computers from time to time! Those were the days!
I truly do miss those days. That was 20 years ago for me essentially. Not to mention, none of those friends or relatives even play games anymore :(

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Yesterday I played with English randos that know their shit. Playing in 7 difficulty (Impossible Mission) and felt pretty easy as it seems we complement each other. I was the lowest level between them but always highest on kill count due to horde control with the machine gun (the light one, MG-105 Stalwart). I think we could easily beat the highest difficulty but sadly we didn't add each other, lol. Got 15 superior samples which is great for upgrading the ship.

• Shake
Reactions: Bryank75