Stellar Blade & Gran Blue looks very mid
Helldivers 2 smeel like GaaS with FOMO

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Johnic

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Why are people saying that Wolverine won't release in 2024? I bet its a PS5 Pro launch title. It was announced in 2021 and development started before that, it's being made by the Rift Apart and Miles Morales teams, not Spider-Man 2 team. They've had 4 PS5 releases in 3 years (during a pandemic) and people think Wolverine releasing late next year is outlandish?? 😂 And plus Insomniac isn't the type of company to announce a game and not put it out until 4+ years later.... that's an Xbox thing 😂😎

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
For me personally, 2024 looks like it will be even better than 2023. All of those games you listed plus these 3rd party bangers, my wallet is in trouble next year.

F2x9K3fXEAAGzeL.png

Reactions: John Elden Ring

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I agree, they needed to start investing well before PS5. And I believe it is Shawn Layden's fault. He didn't acquire any studio and he also didn't expand internal teams.
This is false, these has been stories about second or third teams bein added, then cut, to Santa Monica and Naughty Dog since at least the beginning of the PS4 era.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Thats why Death Stranding and Rise of the Ronin arent classed as 1st Party Titles, Team Ninja and Kojima Productions arent 1st Party studios like Naughty Dog, Santa Monica and Insomniac are.
We cant lump Team Ninja and Kojima’s games as 1st party games because they are working with Xdev and Sony.

Death stranding is literally a 1st party title, so much so that Sony owns the IP.

Reactions: Heisenberg007

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
If they can really hit that 399 price point this year, then in theory, 2024 should be the knock out punch for Xbox. 2024 could end with 70 million ps5 sold to 30 million Xbox’s.

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
This is false, these has been stories about second or third teams bein added, then cut, to Santa Monica and Naughty Dog since at least the beginning of the PS4 era.
SSM was cut down to just 1 team when Stig's team was laid off. They barely had enough people to work on a huge reboot like God of War. The second was very recently added, in 2019.

Naughty Dog experimented with 2 teams but then shifted back to 1 team when it didn't work for them. They very recently added multiple teams.

This isn't my information; this has been part of official information publicly available.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Wolwerine isnt coming out in 2024
DS2 feels like a 2025 game
Foamstars might flop
Stellar Blade & Gran Blue looks very mid
Helldivers 2 smeel like GaaS with FOMO
Granblue Fantasy Relink, with Genshin Impact-like beautiful graphics, 20++ playable characters, each with their own multiple skills and combos, and RPG elements like multiple weapons and stats, and 100++ quests, looked mid to you? LOL 🤣.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Granblue Fantasy Relink, with Genshin Impact-like beautiful graphics, 20++ playable characters, each with their own multiple skills and combos, and RPG elements like multiple weapons and stats, and 100++ quests, looked mid to you? LOL 🤣.
granblue fantasy relink has way better graphics than genshin. Artstyle might be comparable though, genshin's got great artstyle

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

I used to think the same thing about Starfield until it got released, look where we are at. I'm inclined to think Gran Blue might be a really good game, but these types of anime games are usually 7/10

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I used to think the same thing about Starfield until it got released, look where we are at. I'm inclined to think Gran Blue might be a really good game, but these types of anime games are usually 7/10
Starfield is from Microsoft. That was your mistake - to think Microsoft can deliver a good AAA game 😛

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
How much is Phil spencer paying him? Because i sure hope he isn't doing this for free
Just look at how he types says it all about his intellect.

On a different note it dumbfounds me people on here are saying that if Sony has 1 first party exclusive coming out next year it will be disastrous for them. There's no doubt it'll be more then that and even so thats still more the other main competitor.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Death stranding is literally a 1st party title, so much so that Sony owns the IP.
Its a Sony IP but the team is not a Playstation Studio. Kojima is independant. The game has also released on Gamepass PC.
But Guerilla helped and Kojima does have a good relationship with PS. Just not a 1st Party Playstation studio

avenovah

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
For me personally, 2024 looks like it will be even better than 2023. All of those games you listed plus these 3rd party bangers, my wallet is in trouble next year.

F2x9K3fXEAAGzeL.png
1) shit
2) shit
3) good
4) shit
5) shit
6) shit
7) good
8) good

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Vertigo

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
SSM was cut down to just 1 team when Stig's team was laid off. They barely had enough people to work on a huge reboot like God of War. The second was very recently added, in 2019.

Naughty Dog experimented with 2 teams but then shifted back to 1 team when it didn't work for them. They very recently added multiple teams.

This isn't my information; this has been part of official information publicly available.
I know, so this means that the studios expansions are not completely new for Sony's studios.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Why are you talking about Xbox?

Flight Simulator isn’t made by there 1st party. Its made by a 3rd party team Asobo Studios and some others. MS owns the IP.
Just because someone publishes a title it doesnt make them 1st party. Examples, Dead Rising, Mass Effect and Rise of the Ronin.

And ok, if you guys want to count every ”2nd” party game as first party fine. But the output of Sony’s Official World Wide Studios, Sony’s own studios as been pretty laclkluster This generation. And a part from Wolverine and the 3 Online games, we have no idea whats coming from them
I’m giving credit to Xbox. I don’t care that Flight Simulator isn’t developed by Xbox 1st party, it’s still there game. Also I don’t care about what’s 1st or 2nd party. As long as publisher cuts the check to make the game, it’s their game. Also Sony is waiting to announce their games until they’re ready to be shown. Games are taking longer to make these days.