This whole thread is pure comedy

NyDL8Vq.jpeg
Definitely a cult over there. :ROFLMAO:

• haha
Reactions: Lersds and Puff

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
If a multiplatform game does well on PlayStation (all of them do), then Sony shareholders will demand Sony put their games on trash platforms.

Ok. There's also one maniac in there pushing the debunked 'regulators will tear down the walled console garden, Microsoft is playing 5D chess' argument.

Reactions: Puff

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Xboxers on xbox era putting pressure on shinobi not to talk about it?

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
I guess the rumor right now it's Gears of War E-day that will be making the jump to Playstation.

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
Nah, some kind of remaster trilogy maybe
If they wanted to test the waters they'd try the prequel first which is this one. If it sells well the could easily remake the other five before the 6th. If they cared for their franchise and not just money they would of made a sequel to 5. This is just my opinion I respect your post.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Xbox fans are in denial. They really think this is some big brain winning console war strategy that is falsely believed to sell Xbox consoles. That’s just copium cuz they’re tribal idiots who fall for propaganda.

If Microsoft makes money on PlayStation it’s to END Xbox support. That’s it.

Gamespass is massive failure and is hurting them; not helping. This is ALL, absolutely all of it, is to backpedal away from gamepass.

Microsoft, like Nintendo before it, is about to exit the home console business after getting their ass beat gen over gen.

Consumers have already rejected Xbox. Players don’t care even if you give this shit away.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: The Icon

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Xbox fans are in denial. They really think this is some big brain winning console war strategy that is falsely believed to sell Xbox consoles. That’s just copium cuz they’re tribal idiots who fall for propaganda.

If Microsoft makes money on PlayStation it’s to END Xbox support. That’s it.

Gamespass is massive failure and is hurting them; not helping. This is ALL, absolutely all of it, is to backpedal away from gamepass.

Microsoft, like Nintendo before it, is about to exit the home console business after getting their ass beat gen over gen.

Consumers have already rejected Xbox. Players don’t care even if you give this shit away.
Pretty sure it's like advanced Stockholm syndrome

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Sony Too Coming To A Theater Near You

If Indy does well on PlayStation, Sony shareholders will force a change

And i'm pretty sure that PS Will follow this Path soon or later. Their First step Will be the PC support at day one

• thinking_hard
Reactions: laynelane

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

It's all the bots have left.

Xbox isn't fighting their battles anymore.

Reactions: On Demand

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022

I have seen so many Xbox fans just desperately hoping Sony goes PC day one. It's the whole 'misery loves company' thing. Although it's really weird (and pathetic) to spend time wishing for Sony/the console industry to crash and burn instead of just moving on from the Xbox train wreck.

As for Sony shareholders and ports to Xbox - not happening. A small user base that prefers to wait for Game Pass instead of purchasing games. It's not worth the expense to do a port when even that cost won't be recouped. Even third-party publishers are skipping Xbox at this point - those low sales and the S issue being the major reasons why.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023

Lots of Xbots joined there recently for some reason

24 Jun 2022

I mean they may not be completely off about the PC Day 1 stuff, because technically SIE are already doing that with select games. GAAS mainly, but also now non-GAAS like LEGO Horizon and Until Dawn remake.

If the latter is a test to potentially do, say, Death Stranding 2 Day 1 on PC, then we'll have a better indication on what SIE plan doing going forward. Xbox diehards are in the deepest of denial about the console's dying, this much is true. But I'm not gonna sit back and act like SIE hasn't eerily copied more than a few of Microsoft's more questionable moves almost step-for-step. They've just done so after Microsoft have.

So to me the question should be "how far will SIE go in that direction?", not if they will. Because IMO, they've already been doing so here and there.

23 May 2024
It will be Starfield, console warriors can say what they want but the game is definitely going to sell at least 5-8 million on PS.

People want Xbox games they just don’t want Xbox hardware.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
It's all the bots have left.

Xbox isn't fighting their battles anymore.

They love trying bring Sony into MS issues with hardware and software.

Makes them feel better.

I have seen so many Xbox fans just desperately hoping Sony goes PC day one. It's the whole 'misery loves company' thing. Although it's really weird (and pathetic) to spend time wishing for Sony/the console industry to crash and burn instead of just moving on from the Xbox train wreck.

As for Sony shareholders and ports to Xbox - not happening. A small user base that prefers to wait for Game Pass instead of purchasing games. It's not worth the expense to do a port when even that cost won't be recouped. Even third-party publishers are skipping Xbox at this point - those low sales and the S issue being the major reasons why.

Right. Like why would Sony even waste time porting to a platform where the consumer base doesn’t buy games? They would have to put all the games on gamepass which would lose them money.

MS is not doing this by choice. They’re doing this because they have no choice to put games on PlayStation.

Sony putting games on PC is not the same as putting your goldmine of first party games on a direct competitors consoles. Even though that’s dumb as hell too and devalues PlayStation. It’s the lesser of two evils.

Lots of Xbots joined there recently for some reason

With the way the site is biased towards Xbox I’m not suprisd.

I mean they may not be completely off about the PC Day 1 stuff, because technically SIE are already doing that with select games. GAAS mainly, but also now non-GAAS like LEGO Horizon and Until Dawn remake.

If the latter is a test to potentially do, say, Death Stranding 2 Day 1 on PC, then we'll have a better indication on what SIE plan doing going forward. Xbox diehards are in the deepest of denial about the console's dying, this much is true. But I'm not gonna sit back and act like SIE hasn't eerily copied more than a few of Microsoft's more questionable moves almost step-for-step. They've just done so after Microsoft have.

So to me the question should be "how far will SIE go in that direction?", not if they will. Because IMO, they've already been doing so here and there.

Anybody can make a guess on Sony’s PC strategy at this point. Nothing is off the table unfortunately. More so now that Jim Ryan is gone.

But these green rats are only using that as an excuse to compare with what MS is doing by going 3rd party on PS5, to make it seem like Sony is doing the exact same thing, and therefore will port to Xbox soon enough.

It’s not even close to the same.